Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Teline III v. 1.3
    Joomfish 2.0.4
    Joomla 1.5.15

All categories and sections are translated, but JA News Ticker Module only diplays the English not the translated category names.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Sam

Saguaros Moderator

May be you have used the caching function, please access your adminsitrator and turn off this.

siasam Friend

<em>@tienhc 154540 wrote:</em><blockquote>May be you have used the caching function, please access your adminsitrator and turn off this.</blockquote>
    Thank you for the quick reply 🙂

Both module and system caching is off. But it only displays English.

Please advise.

Best,
    Sam

jose vega Friend

hello

it can settle this I modulate janewsticker in teline 2.

thank you for the information

gnunetworks Friend

Hi all! There is some way to change the “Headlines” titlle? I didn’t found how to.

Thanks 🙂

Solved: Sorry there was a field, I’ve been changed hardcoded in DB and after i saw how to do it, I was trying to change tittle module xDD 😛

hablapro Friend

<em>@soaresa 150315 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any answer for this?:confused: I’m more interested on the “on click open in”, I’d like viewers to open the links in a new window…</blockquote>

Did anybody found why does the width and length dont show up?

I found Joomlart support very frustrating, totally disorganize.

gnunetworks Friend

<em>@hablapro 173616 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did anybody found why does the width and length dont show up?

I found Joomlart support very frustrating, totally disorganize.</blockquote>
    yes it’s a little bit disorganized and so caothic but anyway it’s useful 😉

I don’t like wiki ( I hate it xD ) , but I think it could be nice to have one ore something similar in order to organize in a nice way all the info & man pages.

Cheers!

dutchbizz Friend

Hi,

The JA News Sticker Module is giving JavaScript problems working with another program such as AllVideo Reloaded. How can we solved this problem????

The error message is: JavaScript is disabled!

With this we can not rus the Allvideo Reloaded program on the website and can not placed video materials on the website.

pls: quick answer

Template: Ja Teline iii

Saguaros Moderator

Dear dutchbizz!

Please kindly give me the link to your site, and give me the administrator account, and ftp account via PM or submit a ticket, i would like to check the issue in detail

Thanks

mx5gr Friend

I tried to use mod_janewsticker in JA Social 1.2.0. Although the module installed OK, it is not functioning when it comes to an RSS feed source. If a (tested & valid) RSS feed is selected as source, it produces a blank page in the frontend. If the content source is a local category, then it works fine.

Any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@mx5gr 196392 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to use mod_janewsticker in JA Social 1.2.0. Although the module installed OK, it is not functioning when it comes to an RSS feed source. If a (tested & valid) RSS feed is selected as source, it produces a blank page in the frontend. If the content source is a local category, then it works fine.

Any ideas?</blockquote>

hmm, the module worked well on my site with rss feed, you try to test this feed: http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/yahoonewsroom and let me know your result

firon Friend

<em>@tienhc 150396 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello soaresa!

I will give you specific instructions to turn on “on click open in” params you would like,

– you open file: /modules/mod_jasticker/mod_jasticker.xml and add this block inside this.

[PHP]
    <param name=”target” type=”list” default=”” label=”ON CLICK, OPEN IN” description=”ON CLICK, OPEN IN DESC”>
    <option value=”_blank”>New Window with Browser Navigator</option>
    <option value=””>Parent Window with Browser Naviagor</option>
    </param>
    [/PHP]
    – you open file /modules/mod_janewsticker/mod_janewsticker.php,

at line 30:
    [PHP]$target = $params->get( ‘target’ );[/PHP]
    and replace them by my codes :
    [PHP]
    $target = $params->get( ‘target’ );
    $targetLink = $target ? ‘target=”‘.$target.'”‘: “” ;
    [/PHP]

– open file : /modules/mod_janewsticker/tmpl/default.php, at line 23:

[PHP]<a title=”<?php echo modJANewStickerHelper::trimString( trim(strip_tags($item->introtext) ), 300); ?>”[/PHP]

replace:
    [PHP]<a <?php echo $targetLink;?> title=”<?php echo modJANewStickerHelper::trimString( trim(strip_tags($item->introtext) ), 300); ?>”[/PHP]

– Add this block into your language file:
    [PHP]
    ON CLICK, OPEN IN=On Click, Open In
    ON CLICK, OPEN IN DESC=On Click, Open In
    [/PHP]</blockquote>

hi,

i’m trying to open rss feeds in a new windows but its not working.
    i even changed at xml file the default=”” to default=”_blank” but still…

any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@firon 197920 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

i’m trying to open rss feeds in a new windows but its not working.
    i even changed at xml file the default=”” to default=”_blank” but still…

any ideas?</blockquote>

Hmm, pls provide me the administrator account and the FTP account i will check and resovle this issue

Thanks

mx5gr Friend

<em>@tienhc 196481 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm, the module worked well on my site with rss feed, you try to test this feed: http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/yahoonewsroom and let me know your result</blockquote>

I tried your feed, with the same effect… Blank screen @ the frontend, no error recorded in PHP error log…

The module is still not operational when it comes to RSS feeds…

firon Friend

<em>@tienhc 198008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, pls provide me the administrator account and the FTP account i will check and resovle this issue

Thanks</blockquote>

i would like to do it myself :-[

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  mx5gr 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum