Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

You would have to upgrade your whole site to the Teline template for Joomla 1.5 in order to use it. No roadmap as you call it that I am aware of.

yasarts Friend

Titeline in J!1.5 is distribute with JA News 1.1.2 and it is impossible to define group by section… 🙁
    Is there any solution to adapt it ?

lanman2k Friend

I want the JA News module to display certain sections. I put the section ids in the Section ID field and seperated them using commas. However, it only displays 3 sections no matter what I do. Any suggestions?

bigrk Friend

<em>@lanman2k 42202 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want the JA News module to display certain sections. I put the section ids in the Section ID field and seperated them using commas. However, it only displays 3 sections no matter what I do. Any suggestions?</blockquote>

In the JA News Module what is the Number of Headline News set to?

fraserg Friend

I had ja_news installed but removed it to test something. Now, when I try to reinstall it I get the following:
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxx.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I’m sure this is a simple fix (permissions or something), but i can’t figure it out.

fdevos Friend

I too need Ja-news 1.2 beta for joomla 1.5 (for showing sections)

As said earlier, the 1.5 upgrade of ja-teline contains ja-news 1.1.x and is not capable of showing sections.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

thanks!

jennyromeo Friend

mình dùng quickstart . trong phần ja-new . Chỉnh id cat cho hiển thị ra ngoài trang chủ đúng . Khi click vào CAT thì nó trình bày theo dạng List – Content Section . Mình không thích cho lắm . Bạn coi hình pic1 nha .
    Mình muốn phần tin tức site mình được thể hiện theo dạng Blog – Content Category thì làm sao . Coi hình 2 .
    Rất vui nếu được sự hỗ trợ của các bạn .
    Yahoo : rinshuijul

P/s : mình dùng quickstart 1.0.x

1. pic1
    2. pic2
    andersonkingjr Friend

<em>@mainevent 24385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any solution to the news headline that comes after the READ MORE…? Please point to the right direction.</blockquote>

HELLOO!!
    Any particular solution yet that post by Main event??

I have the same issue!!!

HELPPPPPPPPP!!

bigrk Friend

<em>@andersonkingjr 45109 wrote:</em><blockquote>HELLOO!!
    Any particular solution yet that post by Main event??

I have the same issue!!!

HELPPPPPPPPP!!</blockquote>

Read this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/pages-print-too-light-and-landscape-only/

eventive Friend

I was using JA News v.1.1.1 and liked it except when I click on the categories it goes to.. so I upgraded thinking maybe it was a bug and 1.2 would fix it.. but i’m still having the same problem

Home >Blog>Joomla! Default

I have tried various settings and nothing seems to remedy this. Isn’t it possible to just have it go to the correct category page? I really don’t want users seeing “joomla! Default” in the bread crumbs.

Also.. (updated) I am unable to display more than 3 categories no matter what number I enter in the prefs.

Thanks
    Mark

bigrk Friend

<em>@eventive 45960 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was using JA News v.1.1.1 and liked it except when I click on the categories it goes to.. so I upgraded thinking maybe it was a bug and 1.2 would fix it.. but i’m still having the same problem

Home >Blog>Joomla! Default

I have tried various settings and nothing seems to remedy this. Isn’t it possible to just have it go to the correct category page? I really don’t want users seeing “joomla! Default” in the bread crumbs.

Also.. (updated) I am unable to display more than 3 categories no matter what number I enter in the prefs.

Thanks
    Mark</blockquote>

Do You Have a URL?

eventive Friend

<em>@bigrk 45966 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do You Have a URL?</blockquote>
    Thanks for the quick reply… after fumbling around for a while I think I figured things out. I didn’ t understand all the drop downs. I had “get link from menu” selected but even though the categories existed I hadn’t actually created menus for them. Duh…. all is good.

Thanks!
    Mark

bigrk Friend

Good to hear! Good luck with site. 🙂

eventive Friend

Sorry… I guess I’m still having a problem with the default Joomla Blog issue..

I hadn’t tested everything. The section/category titles work correctly after adding the menus. However, if I click on a news item link in JA News module the destination still has the
    Home > Blog > Joomla! Default > in the “bread crumbs” at the top of the page.

Worse case scenerio I guess we could turn off the breadcrumbs but my company president really wants our new site to have the bread crumbs.

Thanks
    Mark

http://www.accesscapitalsc.com/index.php

bigrk Friend

It all has to do with how you have chosen to layout your website. Without seeing the backend it would be hard to help. Joomla Default shows because you have chosen to create articles under this title or under a category that is under the Joomla Defaut category or section. Although it is not on your Main Menu you have not changed the name of its position under the Main Menu. You have several items in the Main Menu that go to contact page that locks you into that page and you have to close the browser and start over. You need to figure out how you want to layout your site and name the particular sections and categories. Right now your site is quite a mess. I’m not really sure on how I could help you without doing it for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  eventive 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum