Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

<em>@stoofid_mike 25928 wrote:</em><blockquote>about the JA News module, can we also update our current module which in beta version to this version — http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_extensions/ja_news.html</blockquote>

The version 1.1.3 is older than version 1.2 beta.

bluecafe Friend

seems that the 1.1.3 module is available for extension club members only …

s1014118 Friend

<em>@mainevent 24385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any solution to the news headline that comes after the READ MORE…? Please point to the right direction.</blockquote>

Is there a solution for this one? I have the same problem and have read that others have it too.

Thanks,

Peter

sliwa Friend

Why i can not dowload 1.1.3 version which is older than 1.2 beta? Maybe i don`t want a beta verson. Why only extensions club members can do it?

bigrk Friend

<em>@stoofid_mike 25928 wrote:</em><blockquote>about the JA News module, can we also update our current module which in beta version to this version — http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_extensions/ja_news.html</blockquote>

That version is older than the beta version you are using so it isn’t an upgrade. Also the link you referred to is for the JoomlArt Extension Club members only. You would need to join the club.

dolsat Friend

Hi.

When i enable
    header( “Content-Type: text/plain; charset=”._ISO);

in headlineloader.php

I have this error on my page in Internet Explorer 7

in Firefox its good.

I must enable this header option, because i have problem with polish language .

Plz help ..

ps. i can download newwest news module
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_extensions/ja_news.html

dolsat Friend

hello ? nobody help me ?

cashpot Friend

I have version 1.2 beta (on joomla 1.1.13) and followed instructions about the ja_news that are zipped as a part of Teline template.
    Followed instructions under point 10 though I find them just a little bit confusing. But did my best, disabled leading article on home page to 0 and 0 and created new position of ja_news and published the module.
    And my front page is more or less blank. I have the right columns, but the main text, and the ja_news module are missing. Could be me being daft of course but I was so trying to read all the guides first before bothering people here :((

cashpot Friend

<em>@Cashpot 30117 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have version 1.2 beta (on joomla 1.1.13) and followed instructions about the ja_news that are zipped as a part of Teline template.
    Followed instructions under point 10 though I find them just a little bit confusing. But did my best, disabled leading article on home page to 0 and 0 and created new position of ja_news and published the module.
    And my front page is more or less blank. I have the right columns, but the main text, and the ja_news module are missing. Could be me being daft of course but I was so trying to read all the guides first before bothering people here :((</blockquote>

Figured it out. Need new glasses or something. The module position is Ja-news and I had Ja_news. My bad. Changed it and the news module popped up. Thank you.

kicr Friend

Hello,

when I enable the “show image” option, the headline of this content is displayes IN the content.

Look at the WSC 2007 section:
    http://v3.inlinespeedskaten.info

Thanks
    KiCR

canadatom Friend

I used to use 1.1,everything was fine until installed 1.2beta. Everything is messed up, the headline animation looks different than before(the colour is missing), for section news, if I adjust the image size to -1, all the images are disappear.

bigrk Friend

<em>@canadatom 39294 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used to use 1.1,everything was fine until installed 1.2beta. Everything is messed up, the headline animation looks different than before(the colour is missing), for section news, if I adjust the image size to -1, all the images are disappear.</blockquote>

Why not go back to version 1.1? I still use it! It was the best version JA News had.

canadatom Friend

<em>@bigrk 39295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not go back to version 1.1? I still use it! It was the best version JA News had.</blockquote>
    I agree with it.

bigrk Friend

Did you go back to 1.1? Has your problem been resolved?

yasarts Friend

I would like use JA News 1.2 in J!1.5 (because I need to group by section). There’s a lot of but (JA NEws 1.1 works but it is not good for my website).
    Do you know if there is a roadmap for JA News 1.2 for J!1.5 ?

Thx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  eventive 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum