Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

I am using ja_mageia_J15RC1 on the stable Joomla 1.5

If I don’t have the color tools enabled (which I don’t want them enabled) the header does not show. As soon as I enable it, the header shows. Can someone show me how to fix this?

laserspeed Friend

I installed the latest release of the template and now my header will not display at all. If I call out the default header (the image that comes with the template) it will display but my custom header will not. Why not?

Thanks

–Edit–
    I edited the html code directly and hard coded my header image and now it works.

migors Friend

Teemplate is not working in EE6! Main body is overlaing left panel and modules publisht in it are in bootem of it.
    I use Joomla! 1.0.14 RC1 is it ok?

Here is screenshut links: http://www.criticalmass.lv/images/stories/balttext2.bmp

http://www.criticalmass.lv/images/stories/balttext3.bmp

Please can any body help me?

migors Friend

sorry in IE 6, even quick start for joomla 15 is broken

vizual2007 Friend

Hello migros!

I can’t help you, but I can give you advice for your posts or web usage. Don’t use BMP files for pictures on the web. Use JPG files!! (or png, gif…)

felsimedia Friend

I am getting crazy with this tutorial. I believe this is just applicable for J 1.0.X
    Any for J 1.5?
    Thanks in advance

catolino Friend

<em>@jkab 26927 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you choose Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla, the headers don’t show.

The index.php should be changed from:

<div id="ja-header" style="background: url(templates/<?php echo $ja_template_name."/images/header/". $ja_color."/". $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;">

to:

<div id="ja-header" style="background: url(<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site."/templates/". $ja_template_name."/images/header/". $ja_color."/". $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;">

</blockquote>

i have the same problem with SEF URLs , i just try to change the original file line but it doesn’t work.

I noticed that the original line was not the same as the one that you entered but :

<div id=”ja-header” style=”background: url(templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template.”/images/header/”. $JAconfig->ja_color .”/”. $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;”>

how can i change it to make it work ?? Thank you in advance

matt1ga Friend

Yes I have encountered this problem when using IE6 (Ja Mageia 1.5 version)

fatal error: call to undefined method JA_tools::genToolMenu_ie6()
    in home/etc/etc/index.php on line 141

I believe it is coming from the usertools and since these are on ever page, every page cannot be seen for this error presents itself. Is there a fix?

duckcreek Friend

<em>@jkab 26927 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you choose Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla, the headers don’t show.

The index.php should be changed from:

<div id="ja-header" style="background: url(templates/<?php echo $ja_template_name."/images/header/". $ja_color."/". $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;">

to:

<div id="ja-header" style="background: url(<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site."/templates/". $ja_template_name."/images/header/". $ja_color."/". $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;">

</blockquote>
    Thanks for the lead on the code, however. I dont seem to have that code in the template. Maybe its cause I am on version 1.5?? Here is what was in the template.

Code from Template:
    <div id=”ja-header” style=”background: url(templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template.”/images/header/”. $JAconfig->ja_color .”/”. $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;”>

Code you mention to change:
    <div id=”ja-header” style=”background: url(templates/<?php echo $ja_template_name.”/images/header/”. $ja_color.”/”. $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;”>

I replaced the code from the template with this line you provided, but the banner images dropped off entirely.

<div id=”ja-header” style=”background: url(<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site.”/templates/”. $ja_template_name.”/images/header/”. $ja_color.”/”. $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;”>

I notice some differences between the code you mentioned replacing and the code that is actually in the template. I am guessing its the difference between versions?

Can you provide any more suggestions?? Thanks so much for your help!

guffas Friend

Menu Item ALIAS functionality in Ja_Mageia is broken.

To see (reproduce) the bug, do this:

Install fresh joomla 1.5.10 (no example data)
    Install Ja_Mageia template.
    Move module “mainmenu” to position “header”
    Create new menumodule (sidemenu) and publish in “left” position (Menu style: Legacy Vertical)
    Create uncategorized test article named “Test”
    Create uncartegorized test article named “Test 2”
    In side menu, create menu item pointing to article “Test”
    In side menu, create menu item pointing to article “Test 2” and place it as subitem to menuitem “Test”
    In top header menu (mainmenu), create ALIAS menu item named “Test” that point to sidemenu item “Test”

Then go on frontpage and click the top header menu HOME, it highlights as it should.
    Then click on the top header menu item ALIAS named “Test”, it SHOULD highlight (but does not), and the sidemenuitem “Test” should also be highlighted and expanded, so submenuitem “Test 2” is also shown (but does not).

Then reload the frontpage, and click on the sidemenuitem “Test”, it highlights and expands as it should, but the top menu item ALIAS “Test” does not highlight, as it should as it is directly linked to active sidemenu item “Test”.

Again, this functionality work as expected and without any problem in native joomla using RHUK Milkyway template, and also works in Ja_Purity, but gets broken when using Ja_Mageia

Please read my post about the bug here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unrevealed-bug-in-main-menu-menu-link-alias/

Would it be possible to get some help to fix this?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  guffas 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum