Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

ErikThorsen Friend

One comment:

I think you really should also add/list the possible module suffixes for each template ( in this bug report/read me guide)

Thay way people don’t have to ask “what is the module suffix, how many are there, which ones can we use” and so on.

It would also be good to highlight which module postions you can use these for ( example: can only be used in right column, both columns and so on. )

I am pretty sure this would decrease forum messages as well. Thanks for listening.

Michael Casha Friend

Don’t forget to include some links to the tutorials site. We have a tutorial up to install templates as well!

Menalto Friend

Cant change color’s in IE6, when change color’s it just pop’s to the top of the page.
    Joomla 1.0.12 or what it is,fresh install
    Windows XP
    IE6

Hung Dinh Friend

the demo site is using 10.0.13. The Go top button is just right beside the color option. Did u make it right?

Menalto Friend

yes,its works in FF but not in IE6, and the its same on the demo page also

swemmel Friend

The JA-Newsflash module can not be downloaded (file not found).
    And again their are issues with the speed of the site.
    Kind Regards,

Peter

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi swemmel,
    The JA-Newsflash file is now fixed. The speed is now fine as well. Whenever a new template is released, JA server always gets to the peak.

swemmel Friend

Hung Dinh;23132Hi swemmel,
    The JA-Newsflash file is now fixed. The speed is now fine as well. Whenever a new template is released, JA server always gets to the peak.

Yeah, I know. What else do you expect with almost 10.000 members. 😀 Thanx for fixing the JA-Newsflash.

Peter

nathanbohn Friend

what about the user guide?

ayecapn Friend

When I assign JA_newsflash module to user 5, it is too big vertically. It covers up part of the LEFT section…

orpheus2510 Friend

<em>@nathanbohn 23137 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about the user guide?</blockquote>

There will be no user guide than that one at the first post in this thread. It’s because of limiting JA Templates misuse as warez.

ayecapn Friend

<em>@ayecapn 23150 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I assign JA_newsflash module to user 5, it is too big vertically. It covers up part of the LEFT section…</blockquote>fixed – div size for the module is deafulted to 300.

Next question – is there a way to change the vertical alignment of the text within the ja_newsflash module? For my site it is appearing right at the top of the user5 section. I’d like it to be a bit lower, or closer to the center.

(http://www.peopleweavers.com)

ayecapn Friend

also – the header images do not seem to be rotating. They are stuck on just one of them. Do I need to enable that somewhere?

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, there will be a user guide but this will be in the members area and not “open for everyone”. Which is quite natural I think. The only thing is that the userguide seems to have to be made first.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  guffas 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum