Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

kicr Friend

Bug:
    If i choose only right column, background from the left module is still displayed.

Have a look at demo page (http://template.joomlart.com/ja_larix/content/view/47/69/)

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@kicr 24618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Bug:
    If i choose only right column, background from the left module is still displayed.

Have a look at demo page (http://template.joomlart.com/ja_larix/content/view/47/69/)</blockquote>
    Thank you kicr, the bug is fixed! 🙂

kicr Friend

No problem. Thank you for the quick reponse time 😉

ErikThorsen Friend

What about listing the module postions available? Can’t see them anywhere?

edition Friend

Hi everybody,
    Great job guys thanks.
    The file ja_vm_cat_browse.php was missed, i didn’t found it. 🙂

effektlabor Friend

Yeah, great template, you guys rock! Can’t understand the people who complain about the last templates. Maybe they don’t know what kind of knowledge you have to own to create such a great template. Or they don’t know a lot about good design… who knows… But I miss the ja_vm_cat_browse.php file too. Should we take the ja_vm_cat_browse.php file from xenia_II shopping edition or what? Best regards!

TomC Moderator

Also, when I tried to download the JA News for larix module, it was only a PHP script.
    Should it not be a zip file with the necessary module files within?

TOM

eka_template Friend

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 24619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you kicr, the bug is fixed! :)</blockquote>

Hi JA Team 🙂

Thanks for the great Template. Wonderful.

I am wondering if you said bug fixed, does it mean the fixed template files already updated and how do we know that the files we are downloading is the fixed one or old one?

My second question is about is there any pdf file for every description of how to install every template like the one you released every new template coming? The one on the sticky 🙂
    —> Getting started to JoomlArt templates

It will be nice if that file also be within the package files. Thanks.

Regards,
    Eka

ErikThorsen Friend

So? Where is the news item on the front page?? Gonna be much longer? :p

TomC Moderator

Just thought I’d let everyone know that Hung added the Dropline Menu as one of the navigation options for LARIX.

🙂

mikeho1980 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 24716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also, when I tried to download the JA News for larix module, it was only a PHP script.
    Should it not be a zip file with the necessary module files within?

TOM</blockquote>

Try reload the page and download again.
    Sometime I got this issue, maybe due to server busy

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

I noticed in Template manager:

Template Manager [ Site ] Preview Template
    # Name Default Assigned Author Version Date Author URL
    1 JA Senecio

and the template is JA Larix, wrong name showing. I did a install with your file : JA Larix Quickstart

Regards
    jc

bluecafe Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 24588 wrote:</em><blockquote>You will see a Parameter named: Category Browser Page.
    It is name of template which is used to display product category.
    Change this value to : ja_vm_cat_browse (this is template JA design for better presentation).
    </blockquote>

In order to get this to work there needs to be a file called ja_vm_cat_browse.php. Where can I find this file? I couldn’t find it in the download.

And there is another problem with the productslider. It starts flickering on my site as soon as I use the right- or left buttons. I have removed them and put the parameters on autoscrolls and everything works fine now … but I am wondering why there is this flickering when using the buttons? And I noticed that it doesn’t work in vertical direction. Actually it’s not that important to me since virtuemart has a vertical productscroller, just noticed it ..

jraffin Friend

Any update on the file missing?
    would like to finish my store site this evening!

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  cirymarr 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum