Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

I’m disappointed in this product and forum. I finally downloaded a template and at the very first problem – no support – I hope that one off the other forum members have a solution?

nachtegaalh Friend

After some more research I found out that’s it’s not an issue with the template bug a bug in virtuemart v1.1 with Joomla 1.5.x and the worst is that there still is no solution. As soon as I found or receive a solution from one off the other (developers) forms Ill will post it here.

Regards

Henk

robandyuk Friend

What i did was publish the all in one module on the front page but un-selected all the options except the latest products. this made all the other modules which showed the prices work ok.
    hope this helps
    Rob

nchaleta Friend

<em>@nachtegaalh 57438 wrote:</em><blockquote>After some more research I found out that’s it’s not an issue with the template bug a bug in virtuemart v1.1 with Joomla 1.5.x and the worst is that there still is no solution. As soon as I found or receive a solution from one off the other (developers) forms Ill will post it here.

Regards

Henk</blockquote>

Hi Henk,

Can you post a link to the bug tread here?

Thanks

Nuno Chaleta

Menalto Friend

For thoose of you that have problems with VM 1.1 and Larix please post all bugs in this tread here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=57448#post57448

For now we have removed the download for Larix while we are investigating the problem more.

ricardomarx Friend

One month and no solution? What I do? Change the theme? Where is the support that I pay for?

Waiting one solution for this case…

simcom Friend

I am using J.1.5.6 & VirtueMart 1.2

I have the shopping basket at the top fo the screen whcih looks fine. As soon as you start adding products I get an extra View Cart button and the more products you add the more View Cart graphics you get which looks VERY bad.

Anyone help?

ruigato Friend

i really need to know if you are supporting this template i have a project almost completed, i need to know if you will update Larix or if i must move forward.

I think we deserve some answer about the status of this template bugfix to the latest J1.5x and VM version, i just want to know if the template is “as it is” or if i can expect some updates soon.

Thanks

erikkam Friend

Hello

Can you please help me with the user guide link for Larix 1.0 series — I get a access restricted message when I try to access it.

thanks

Erik

ruigato Friend

can we expect and oficial update for the theme to be compatible with IE8?

cirymarr Friend

<em>@simcom 73534 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using J.1.5.6 & VirtueMart 1.2

I have the shopping basket at the top fo the screen whcih looks fine. As soon as you start adding products I get an extra View Cart button and the more products you add the more View Cart graphics you get which looks VERY bad.

Anyone help?</blockquote>

I’m having the exact same problem – http://www.mckeeverwools.com (there are only products set up within SIRDAR YARNS -> SIRDAR SNUGGLY category) – anyone have a fix or workaround for this?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@cirymarr 250000 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m having the exact same problem – http://www.mckeeverwools.com (there are only products set up within SIRDAR YARNS -> SIRDAR SNUGGLY category) – anyone have a fix or workaround for this?</blockquote>

Hi friend,

I checked your site and saw that you used other template for Virtuemart, that is vmTheme_framework
    Now please go to /components/com_virtuemart/themes/vmTheme_framework/templates/common folder, open minicart.tpl.php, check code from line 20 to 41 :

else {
    // Loop through each row and build the table
    foreach( $minicart as $cart ) {

foreach( $cart as $attr => $val ) {
    // Using this we make all the variables available in the template
    // translated example: $this->set( ‘product_name’, $product_name );
    $this->set( $attr, $val );
    }
    if(!$vmMinicart) { // Build Minicart
    ?>
    <div style=”float: left;”>
    <?php echo $cart[‘quantity’] ?> x <a href=”<?php echo $cart[‘url’] ?>”><?php echo $cart[‘product_name’] ?></a>
    </div>
    <div style=”float: right;”>
    <?php echo $cart[‘price’] ?>
    </div>
    <br style=”clear: both;” />
    <?php echo $cart[‘attributes’];
    }
    }
    }

Change to

else { }

Regards

cirymarr Friend

Many thanks for this – this is sorted now.
    I didn’t know which php file was the correct one to edit.

Thank you

C
    🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  cirymarr 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum