Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi pavit, Ok. Hereby I open a new thread for this issue.

Good news for the lazy members! I found a half solution:

Go > Modules: JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module e.g Feature, Feature events, etc. > Advanced (fifth) tab > Module Style (last dropdown) > choose T3Xhtml

For those who are really interested in:

Somehow it loses this settings at saving (or updating something at jaextmanager?). (wow error with forum motor at formatting -> no code , no list, no line break, etc) I have not found any proper info for this module, please check the userguide and the acm-intro-setting.jpg

Grrrrr! I try to past the code in my next post.

• I paid for the developer membership why should I pay for 40$ for the premium ticket?

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">arjenzuidgeest wrote:

I’m sorry but let me get this straight. On top off a developer membership you need to pay $ 40 extra to get some decent support on the different products? And this is then also on a yearly basis?
    Why not just at another $ 50 to the normal Developer Membership and give proper support.

Actually Developer members get this Premium support by default, so you do not need to pay any extra fee to us. When you submit a question in the forums, you can simply tick the option "Premium Ticket" to receive priority from our support team.

palos Friend

I also have not found the answer why the demo uses the good class with this section:

<div class="wrap t3-section bg-light " id="Mod96"><div class="section-inner">
    <div class="acm-features style-2 style-light full-width"> 

but my site uses

<div class="t3-module module bg-light jmoddiv jmodinside" id="Mod96"><div class="module-inner"><div class="module-ct">
    <div class="acm-features style-2 style-light ">

Please check the missing FULL-WIDTH and the different div class (section-inner vs. module-inner) above.
    And investigated the SQL and pasted here that there is the full width switched on!

{"jatools-config":"{\":type\":\"ja_events_ii:features-intro\",\"features-intro\":{\"jatools-layout-features-intro\":\"style-2\",\"features-intro[features-style]\":[\"style-light\"],\"features-intro[columns]\":[\"3\"],\"features-intro[data]\":{\"features-intro[data][font-icon]\":[\"pe-7s-scissors\",\"pe-7s-smile\",\"pe-7s-music\"],… … "features-intro[data][description]\":[\"…"],\"rows\":3,\"cols\":6,\"type\":\"list\"}}}","moduleclass_sfx":" bg-light","cache":"1","cache_time":"900","cachemode":"itemid","module_tag":"div","bootstrap_size":"0","header_tag":"h3","header_class":"","style":"0","module-intro":"","full-width":"1"}

full-width":"1"}

palos Friend
    1. I had to (re)create the thread (it was the same issue with ACM as wrote earlier )
    2. forum post formatting is not working (up-to-date chrome browser)
    3. cannot tick premium ticket option even I paid for the developer membership
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I’m a bit confused now regarding your problems and this new topic

Can we start again from scratch and explain exactly the situation of your website at this moment, also providing a super user account for it ?

What exactly doesn’t works ?

palos Friend

Hi pavit!
    Right now the Features (ACM) module -> Full Width is not working.
    Or any other ACM module lost the full width settings after saving.

For a half solution tried to set Advanced>Module Style>T3Xhtml but it is still not as on your demo.
    Full width option ticked …as always!

pavit Moderator

Provide a temp super user account for your backend – i will have a look at it again

palos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Right now the Features (ACM) module -> Full Width is not working.

You are using 2 different templates on your website ( that means you should use specific template released acm folder ) , kindly clarify which ACM Module exactly doesn’t works and on which specific page.

palos Friend

As we are here in the JA Events II thread, of course it is the JA Events II template
    e.g. Features (ACM) module on frontpage as I wrote earlier.
    Thank you!

pavit Moderator

Your Ja acm modules published in home page are correctly showed in full width

palos Friend
    pavit Moderator
    palos Friend

I think you are on lower resolution. My screenshot was made on 1920*1200.
    The issue is still on!

palos Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@palos: You can apply my solution below to solve the problem on your site.

Open templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
        .t3-section-wrap #Mod96 .container {
            width: 100% !important;
        }   
    }

Hope it heps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum