Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Thank you Ninja, but the result is similar to mine what is also not perfect (Advanced>Module Style>T3Xhtml) and it still not looks like as on your demo.

1. Originally it was perfect as on your demo
    2. After saving at backend it gone bad
    3. The same happened with more ACM module… (e.g. the Map what solved by Saguaros) :/

I can make it better by css but it is a dangerous modification for the unknown future:

.t3-module .module-inner {
        padding: 0px 20px;
    }

(it was  padding: 24px;)

and

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
      .t3-module {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
      }
    }

(it was  margin-bottom: 48px;)
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site. I see your site has conflicted with YT Shortcodes plugin.

I disabled it and you can rollback all your changes above and check it again.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-07-08-at-09.39.32
    palos Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,
    As I see it is still the same (not full width) after disabling that plugin.
    …and no rules written in my custom.css from this thread’s trials 🙁
    Please check it!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site uses both templates style: JA Directory, JA Events II and it’s setting JA Directory by default and it loads extra field JA Directory template and not JA Events II template. That’s why you got this bug on your site.

I changed the configuration and set JA Events II by default on your site and now you can see it’s working as well on your site

1. Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-10.43.14
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-10.57.33
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum