Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear valued customers,

Starting from December 2015, premium ticket will be available to Developer Membership only. We still provide standard forum support to all paying customer via forum, however all premium tickets will be handled at our first priority.

Standard or Single product buyers can also buy the Premium Ticket addon at profile page or via this link http://id.joomlart.com/checkout/?add-to-cart=725762 to upgrade their support request to Premium Ticket. As current, we dont put any time/number of requests restriction to active Developer Member or those who buy this add-on. We will be monitoring this new feature and workflow before any change can be made.

arjenzuidgeest Friend

I’m sorry but let me get this straight. On top off a developer membership you need to pay $ 40 extra to get some decent support on the different products? And this is then also on a yearly basis?

Why not just at another $ 50 to the normal Developer Membership and give proper support.

Anonymous Moderator

I’m sorry but let me get this straight. On top off a developer membership you need to pay $ 40 extra to get some decent support on the different products? And this is then also on a yearly basis?
    Why not just at another $ 50 to the normal Developer Membership and give proper support.

Actually Developer members get this Premium support by default, so you do not need to pay any extra fee to us. When you submit a question in the forums, you can simply tick the option "Premium Ticket" to receive priority from our support team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum