Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

bryanme Friend

the position “topsl” is not an option. How do i add that position?

ygirod Friend

bryanme;45180the position “topsl” is not an option. How do i add that position?

You can write “topsl” directly in the dropdown-list in module parameters .

tom16888 Friend

Hi, I downloaded, installed and configured this template today following your user guide. However, it doesn’t look like the demo. Anything else should to be done after that? Thanks.

xspolymers Friend

OK, I am CONFUSED

There are 2 version sof the layout that I foud so far, both diffrent. What is the right layout version?

xspolymers Friend

where is mod_jaslideshow.zip

anas Friend

with my respect to the pepole who tried to help , this poooooooooooor support ,you never no if it for J1.5 or J1.X-

anas Friend

xspolymers – If you download the Quick start , you can find it there just ZIP , They included the Tem inside the extensions folder .

xspolymers Friend

I did, but it was poke and hope, there is no info anywhere that they are there. Besides, there should be a zip version on the site,

anas Friend

<em>@xspolymers 45772 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did, but it was poke and hope, there is no info anywhere that they are there. Besides, there should be a zip version on the site,</blockquote>

– Get JA Genista slide show .
    -Make module and call it -topsl –
    -Install the mod
    -Position: topsl
    -Point to your images (Images Folder URL)
    -Slide Width =567
    -Slide Height=240
    This for joomla 1.x
    I hope that will help

TomC Moderator

<em>@ANAS 45666 wrote:</em><blockquote>xspolymers – If you download the Quick start , you can find it there just ZIP , They included the Tem inside the extensions folder .</blockquote>

I am starting to work with this template and I am finding that installing the Quickstart Package is the easiest way to get started.
    Everything is set up for you – and it’s very easy to go in an modify things as need be.

clrmedia Friend

Template for Joomla 1.5: Download JA_Edenite_v1.1for_Joomla_1.5.x.zip. Extract the contents. The template file – ja_edenite_1.5_template_v1.1.zip – is in the extracted files.

Slideshow: Download and extract JA_Edenite_v1.0_for_Joomla_1.5.x.zip. The slideshow – mod_jaslideshow.zip – is in the extracted files.

anas Friend

Hi,
    From my exp, it’s not good idea to use Quickstart Package as live site.

vehuel Friend

How can i change the type of topmenu inTransMenu?

darylba Friend

Please change this; _hilite to this -hilite

Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: This template have one module style suffix called _hilite, by adding this in the module suffix filed you get the blue background instead of the grey.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  markb1439 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum