Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys! thank you for your great work!

But please let me know, how can I get JA_Slideshow module for JA Edenite joomla 1.5?
    In Template Manuale there is written down:

“3.JA Slideshow Installation:
    Extension package are included in the zip file at download section””

OK, but there is no such zip file. Also I am not interested to install QuickStart distribution, I want just to install module.

Any soluctions?

wr213 Friend

Update: Nevermind, I Discover What I Had To Do.

awdesign Friend

<em>@ANAS 45810 wrote:</em><blockquote>- Get JA Genista slide show .
    -Make module and call it -topsl –
    -Install the mod
    -Position: topsl
    -Point to your images (Images Folder URL)
    -Slide Width =567
    -Slide Height=240
    This for joomla 1.x
    I hope that will help</blockquote>
    how can use position D (not for slideshow), I just want to use that place for another frontpageslideshow module.
    please advice.

mariemusic Friend

I see the images in JA Slide Menu in my site, but without effect! how i do the effect!!!! i have joomla 1.0

jimesmythe Friend

I only want to see the Main Menu in the horizontal form. The one located in the left position i want gone. how would i do that.

pamelaj Friend

I wanted only the top meny too – the way to get rid of the side menus is to go the Module Manager. In the top right area you will see the drop downs. Pick the “Select Position” and choose “left’. This will show you everything in the LEFT module where the menus are. Then you can unpublish everything you want in the LEFT side module which has the menus.

If you have any questions – just ask and I will try to check back here.
    pamela

lasor123 Friend

<em>@ANAS 45810 wrote:</em><blockquote>- Get JA Genista slide show .
    -Make module and call it -topsl –
    -Install the mod
    -Position: topsl
    -Point to your images (Images Folder URL)
    -Slide Width =567
    -Slide Height=240
    This for joomla 1.x
    I hope that will help</blockquote>
    Hi.

I´m WERY confused. You are talking about “template manager” – i can´t find anything called “template manager”, nothing to admin. the “edenite” template whit – somebody pl. help…….

I want to change the logo, also want to install the slide show…….i find it wery difficult to find anything, ectensions on your site…….

Best, Morten

TomC Moderator

<em>@Lasor123 50438 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

I´m WERY confused. You are talking about “template manager” – i can´t find anything called “template manager”, nothing to admin. the “edenite” template whit – somebody pl. help…….

I want to change the logo, also want to install the slide show…….i find it wery difficult to find anything, ectensions on your site…….

Best, Morten</blockquote>

Which Joomla version are you using – 1.0.x or 1.5+ ??

lasor123 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 50495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which Joomla version are you using – 1.0.x or 1.5+ ??</blockquote>
    Hi Tom

I´m using 1.0.x – and i also know that it´s up to me…..what i do with it from there. But it´s wery difficult to find extension that your are using in the template demo versions……fx. if i want to use “Drimia” and the HID Cards, i´m not able to finde this HID Cards extention…….it schould be in the “Drimia” files library…..

I also have a problem placing the slide show into the “Mageia” template…..i want it to be placed in the same position as the demo template…..in the top, and straight under the menu bar

🙂 Thanks fore your answer…….

Best, Morten

TomC Moderator

<em>@Lasor123 50523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom

I´m using 1.0.x – and i also know that it´s up to me…..what i do with it from there.[/quote]
    I was asking because the Template Manager in J1.0.x is different than the Template Manager in J1.5+
    – they are under different menu headings/sections altogether.

That being said, are you having issues with placement of various template elements?
    Did you start with the Quickstart Package installation, or did you install just the base template?

tilburg Friend

Sorry I don’t get it?

What is a “quickstart”? – Am I supposed to copy all this files over my exiting Joomla 1.5 installations??

I installed the template through the Admin Interface but it looks very different to the demo version.
    check it out: http://http://201.218.238.22/

Some please give mi a hint!

———–
    one hour later: I figure it out – You have to play around with the module positions to make it look like the the demo – works now for me…

TomC Moderator

A Quickstart package is basically a complete install of Joomla – along with all of the template files, images, components, plugins and modules you see within the demo version of the template. So yes, you would have to remove your current Joomla installation and install the Quickstart Package as a fresh install.

Now, a way around having to do this would be to set up another domain structure via your webhost – depending on your particular hosting plan. For example, my hosting plan allows me to park three separate domains within my server space – so, essentially, I can have three separate Joomla installations if I want. (If I wanted to add more, it’s something like an additional $1.95 per month).

If you are working with a localhost (WAMP) server situation, I suppose you could simply set up another domain structure yourself . . . after all, it’s your computer and you can designate as many separate domain file structures as you want.

Bottom line, though . . . The Quickstart Packages are, by far, the easiest and most efficient way to begin. If there are installed elements you don’t like – simply delete and/or replace them.

😎

beufford12 Friend

I am stuck – can someone please tell me how to change the top logo in this theme. I used the quickstart installation and everything works fine – just can’t change the logo!

TomC Moderator

How have you tried to change it?

Have you tried replacing the current logo image with your own?

Are you making sure that you are changing the logo image within the particular color/theme files as well?

beufford12 Friend

Ok – I have now found out that logo.gif is the filename. However, when going into index.php I cannot find any place in there to change the filename as the file I want to use is a .jpg Thanks in advance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  markb1439 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum