Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

mfcphil Friend

Another crisp clean template which your members will either love for its looks or hate for its simplicity…but hey you can’t please them all.

Well done I love it 😀

orpheus2510 Friend

In IE 6 the menu icons are shown, but with the red-cross-icon (for non-showable image) above.

neton Friend

Great job!

Best Luck! 😉

intownwebdesign Friend

Great looking theme!

I am going to update my iPod Speaker Review site with it!

This theme seems similar to the ja_hedera except the navigation is on the left side as opposed to the right side.

Is this an accurate statement?

kduncan Friend

Is there a section where I can see all the available module classes for ja_drimia?

guanajuato Friend

I can’t change that file. How I can do it?

lonnstrom Friend

Indeed! What are the available module classes for this template?

etoel Friend

Am I blind or is this part missing? Nothing in that file about positions. Easy to add, but I guess the zip file should be updated too.

trraacy Friend

I’m not sure but my issues with validation might have fallen off the radar; I’m hoping if I post here perhaps someone can help me.

Using the JA News module is causing W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional errors.

For a more complete explanation please read the original thread at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-module-validation-errors/

Thanks in advance,
    Tracy

trraacy Friend

<em>@trraacy 37558 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m not sure but my issues with validation might have fallen off the radar; I’m hoping if I post here perhaps someone can help me.

Using the JA News module is causing W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional errors.

For a more complete explanation please read the original thread at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-module-validation-errors/

Thanks in advance,
    Tracy</blockquote>

Hello?

This is still unresolved.

perdu Friend

There is a missing image – it’s also missing on the demo site – content-center.gif where can it be downloaded from?

jimg Friend

in ja_drimia_quickstart three images are missing:

* /templates/ja_drimia/images/content-center.gif
    * /images/stories/demo/sam-12.gif
    * /images/stories/demo/sam-13.gif

I’ve looked in the 1.0.15 & 1.5 builds as well – these are missing. The demo images are not that big a deal, but i’d really like to get content-center.gif..

attran Friend

What I really want to do is change the Background color of the “SpotLight with Image”? But how can I tell the code of each and every color and shade?

arowana Friend

I have disable newsflash and set JA newsflash to top and the category to “News/Newsflash”, but nothing show. what is the problem?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  laloma 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum