Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

The JA Newsflash module renders totally wrong link if the module option “Link title” is used (at least with Joomla 1.5). The problem is described in this thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/drimima-mod_janewsflash-points-to-bad-link/
    Hope this can be fixed soon.

pinkfloyd Friend

Are there module class suffices for this template?

pinkfloyd Friend

main(/content/BusinessHostPlus/m/u/munrogreenhouses.com/web/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /content/BusinessHostPlus/m/u/munrogreenhouses.com/web/modules/mod_janewsflash/mod_jan

I have tried to get the newsflash to work and get the above error – anybody any ideas what is wrong?

orpheus2510 Friend

<em>@pinkfloyd 53396 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are there module class suffices for this template?</blockquote>

No, nothing.

mszulerecki Friend

Is it posible to get example content with is used on demo site?
    i mean sql file to import…

orpheus2510 Friend

For this you get the quickstart-packages.

laloma Friend

Dear Sirs:

We request solution to this issue published six (6) month ago, without fix yet !

“JA newsflash does only translate first contentitem”

I have installed ja newsflash with JA Drimia module on my 1.5.10 site (joomfish 2.0.3). I have translated all the contentitems in the newsflash section. However if I switch languages, only the first item is translated, all other contentitems show only in the default language.”

I reported this six month ago receiving the following message from hainn84 dated 01.12.2009 in answer to same inquiere

—————————————
    Dear laloma !

JA News flash use ajax to load content after first content so it can’t get language variable from joomfish, it always works with default language , this is difficult problem to solve when use ajax and joomfish to load content. i still hav’en’t find a solution for it.
    —————————————

We think is time enought to solve this issue. We need a urgently solution to this issue. We will launch our travel portal in one week using two languages (ES & EN)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  laloma 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum