Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

<em>@tornado 41433 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I find the Module Class Suffixes for the template? And how do I get the feed icon to show up at the bottom of the page?</blockquote>

Can somebody answer this question?

mfcphil Friend

I don’t believe there are any suffixes for this template

Arnold Wender Friend

<em>@mfcphil 48767 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t believe there are any suffixes for this template</blockquote>

You don´t believe or you are sure?

chuen Friend

hmm… why arent there any guides for version 1.0?

alwasi9 Friend

<em>@chuen 54768 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm… why arent there any guides for version 1.0?</blockquote>

why arent there any guides for version 1.0????

imurillo Friend

I have a problem witn Janews flash, where should I put images?

Isabel

jarmas4christ Friend

<em>@AlWaSi9 59245 wrote:</em><blockquote>why arent there any guides for version 1.0????</blockquote>

Yeah that’s what I was about to ask as well. I just bought a 1 yr license from Joomlart and just trying to install Corona on 1.0 version.

I have read through this entire thread and dont see the admin responding at all. Is he going to provide an installation guide for 1.0? I bought the subscription from Joomlart thinking that all I needed was to download and upload the template and it would look exactly the same as the demo shown on their site. Seems like I am wrong. Need help urgently. Hope someone can guide me into installing the full version of corona on Joomla 1.0 and have it look exactly the same as the demo.

Any help much appreciated!

mj1256 Friend

for the module class suffix you can use -hilite, that will turn the module title background header to blue or black, depending on the default color used.

as for the user guide, it works like all of the other 1.x series
    for configuration file go to /templates//templates/ja_corona/ja_vars_1.0x.php

you can choose your menu, site width, colors excetera there

as for making it just like the demo, you should use the quickstart package for 1.x which is a full joomla installation with the template set up as the demo. This will mean deleting your current joomla install. Just make sure you install sample data during the setup process which is just like a normal joomla install..

h2onewmedia Friend

To disable the Menu Descriptions for the Slide Menu for 1.0 users, go to

templates/ja_corona/ja_vars_1.0x.php

and go down to line 87 and change this
    $japarams->set(‘menu_title’, 1);

to this
    $japarams->set(‘menu_title’, 0);

now, how hard was that admins?

And im going to join in here and ask why there isnt a guide for 1.0
    we deserve it as much as the 1.5 users.

come on chaps.

trann Friend

<em>@kanjart 41768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi There,

I downloaded this template for 1.0X and 1.5.

Firstly I installed the 1.0 Template. Then I realised I cant modify anything with the template because the params.ini file didnt exist.

Secondly I installed the 1.5 template after deleting the first install and then it gave me an error of xml file could not be found.

Can someone please help me.</blockquote>
    I have had the same problem. I downloaded Joomla1.5.4 today and tried to install the altest JA Corona for Joomla 1.5 and received the xml not found error. Did anyone ever respond to this?

mj1256 Friend

<blockquote>Originally Posted by kanjart
    Hi There,

I downloaded this template for 1.0X and 1.5.

Firstly I installed the 1.0 Template. Then I realised I cant modify anything with the template because the params.ini file didnt exist.

Secondly I installed the 1.5 template after deleting the first install and then it gave me an error of xml file could not be found.</blockquote>

<blockquote>I downloaded this template for 1.0X and 1.5.</blockquote>
    You downloaded the wrong template.
    1.0x goes with joomla 1.0.15
    1.5.x goes with joomla 1.5.x

1.0.x will not work on joomla 1.5.x

<blockquote>Firstly I installed the 1.0 Template. Then I realised I cant modify anything with the template because the params.ini file didnt exist.</blockquote>
    Thats a 1.5.x file, thats why it was not there

<blockquote>Secondly I installed the 1.5 template after deleting the first install and then it gave me an error of xml file could not be found</blockquote>

still incompatible versions. Its always best to install the quickstart package which is a full joomla install with the template already included and set as default.

I would delete the current install and database and start all over with the 1.5.X quickstart and a new clean empty database. All will be there if during the install process you checl “install sample data”

you do not upload the template separately if your using the quickstart

elizabeth Friend

:((Where do I have to post to get any support? I post in a thread I found that was asking the same thing I need [http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/icon-in-split-menu-mode/ But there is any answer, please please help us.

I read many threads and found out that a lot of people that was asking about something or asking for a little support, today they have installed another template, and with another I mean for another company or club. I think it is a red light about the service and you should be more careful about the support. A support forum is a good idea, you don’t have to answer every post (sometimes a little bit silly) but you have to monitor if any customer get no answer give him a kind of orientation or answer to his doubts.

Hope we get an answer soon!

Kind regards

apmedia Friend

Hi, how is this error look like? Could you paste it here?

mj1256 Friend

its not an error she is having, she wants to know how to add menu icons in a dropline menu. i don’t think you can 🙁

apmedia Friend

:/ I replied to wrong topic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum