Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

can this be right ?

i assigned the module positions as discribed, but they will not be shown in the frontend.

if i use the module positions “newsflash”, “left” and “right” all will be shown.

is this guide incorrect ?

molosse Friend

Hello all,

Same problem as Schattenzeit.
    i can’t find “Step 2 Change the menu title” as indicated in the user guide.

Thanks for help.

sebi Friend

in Joomla 1.5 you go to youre templates (extensions > Templates)
    mark your template an klick to Edit.

there you will find the Template Options

markyboy Friend

It would be very helpfull & appreciated to add an extra option to Corona template Layout

>> content + 1 left & 1 right column <<

Meaning that there is a column on the left side of the page …….. the content in the middle …… and there is a column on the right side of the page!!!

I hope it will be available immediately as I really need it for my template.

Thanks

apmedia Friend

Hi,

I have no Extension in Administration area, but why?

“Thanks to that” I cannot change many things.

Please help.

I’ve installed Ja_Corona 1.0 version and I have no idea how to change narrow to wide :/

Please help

for Joomla 1.0x

You have no Extensions in Menu in Admin area.
    If you want to change narrow width to wide – you have to edit ja_vars_1.0x.php file which is in templatesja_corona
    at line 24:
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,’wide’); // <<<< there change narrow to wide

it should be written somewhere in this guide.

cheers

apmedia Friend

<em>@molosse 44858 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello all,

Same problem as Schattenzeit.
    i can’t find “Step 2 Change the menu title” as indicated in the user guide.

Thanks for help.</blockquote>

Which version of joomla do you have?

mariemusic Friend

Do you have a Corona Guide for joomla 1.0?? Im trying to install corona in joomla 1.5 and nothing happen..the template did not install..

I uninstall joomla again, and install 1.0 and the template work, but i not sure how to setting the modules etc, because you only have a 1.5 guide, can you help me please?

Thanks

Maribel

apmedia Friend

of course, I’ll help you.

please write specific problem. what do you have problem with?

cheers

mariemusic Friend

Hi Admin: I have joomla 1.0 honestly i don know much about the new version and i want to install corona in 1.0 version. Can you make a visual tutorial for corona template maybe like template plazza? i cant understand….i dont see the modules position (names like inset, user 1, user 2) i dont know whats the name of the header menu….Please i cant undertand your tutorial.

Thanks

mariemusic Friend

How i configurate the menu (in top), like demo? I have joomla 1.0

mariemusic Friend

Thanks apmedia! For your last message, so please my problem its that i dont know hoyto configurate te template (like demo), with joomla 1.0 and im looking for a guide.

mariemusic Friend

Ok i install template with FTP …..Thanks anyway guys! Im appreciate your help.

mariemusic Friend

Hi: When im trying to change template parameters i have this in titte:

Parameters The Parameter-File /templates/ja_corona/params.ini is Unwritable!

how i change that? what i have to do?

mariemusic Friend

How i change de widht of corona template?

How i change the Top menu like demo? (In joomla 1.0 doent appear with animation just static tabs…

Please help!

apmedia Friend

<em>@mariemusic 47445 wrote:</em><blockquote>How i change de widht of corona template?

How i change the Top menu like demo? (In joomla 1.0 doent appear with animation just static tabs…

Please help!</blockquote>

If you want to change narrow width to wide – you have to edit ja_vars_1.0x.php file which is in templatesja_corona
    at line 24:
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,’wide’); // <<<< there change narrow to wide

it should be written somewhere in this guide.

I hope this will help you much.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum