Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

can this be right ?

i assigned the module positions as discribed, but they will not be shown in the frontend.

if i use the module positions “newsflash”, “left” and “right” all will be shown.

is this guide incorrect ?

molosse Friend

Hello all,

Same problem as Schattenzeit.
    i can’t find “Step 2 Change the menu title” as indicated in the user guide.

Thanks for help.

sebi Friend

in Joomla 1.5 you go to youre templates (extensions > Templates)
    mark your template an klick to Edit.

there you will find the Template Options

markyboy Friend

It would be very helpfull & appreciated to add an extra option to Corona template Layout

>> content + 1 left & 1 right column <<

Meaning that there is a column on the left side of the page …….. the content in the middle …… and there is a column on the right side of the page!!!

I hope it will be available immediately as I really need it for my template.

Thanks

apmedia Friend

Hi,

I have no Extension in Administration area, but why?

“Thanks to that” I cannot change many things.

Please help.

I’ve installed Ja_Corona 1.0 version and I have no idea how to change narrow to wide :/

Please help

for Joomla 1.0x

You have no Extensions in Menu in Admin area.
    If you want to change narrow width to wide – you have to edit ja_vars_1.0x.php file which is in templatesja_corona
    at line 24:
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,’wide’); // <<<< there change narrow to wide

it should be written somewhere in this guide.

cheers

apmedia Friend

<em>@molosse 44858 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello all,

Same problem as Schattenzeit.
    i can’t find “Step 2 Change the menu title” as indicated in the user guide.

Thanks for help.</blockquote>

Which version of joomla do you have?

mariemusic Friend

Do you have a Corona Guide for joomla 1.0?? Im trying to install corona in joomla 1.5 and nothing happen..the template did not install..

I uninstall joomla again, and install 1.0 and the template work, but i not sure how to setting the modules etc, because you only have a 1.5 guide, can you help me please?

Thanks

Maribel

apmedia Friend

of course, I’ll help you.

please write specific problem. what do you have problem with?

cheers

mariemusic Friend

Hi Admin: I have joomla 1.0 honestly i don know much about the new version and i want to install corona in 1.0 version. Can you make a visual tutorial for corona template maybe like template plazza? i cant understand….i dont see the modules position (names like inset, user 1, user 2) i dont know whats the name of the header menu….Please i cant undertand your tutorial.

Thanks

mariemusic Friend

How i configurate the menu (in top), like demo? I have joomla 1.0

mariemusic Friend

Thanks apmedia! For your last message, so please my problem its that i dont know hoyto configurate te template (like demo), with joomla 1.0 and im looking for a guide.

mariemusic Friend

Ok i install template with FTP …..Thanks anyway guys! Im appreciate your help.

mariemusic Friend

Hi: When im trying to change template parameters i have this in titte:

Parameters The Parameter-File /templates/ja_corona/params.ini is Unwritable!

how i change that? what i have to do?

mariemusic Friend

How i change de widht of corona template?

How i change the Top menu like demo? (In joomla 1.0 doent appear with animation just static tabs…

Please help!

apmedia Friend

<em>@mariemusic 47445 wrote:</em><blockquote>How i change de widht of corona template?

How i change the Top menu like demo? (In joomla 1.0 doent appear with animation just static tabs…

Please help!</blockquote>

If you want to change narrow width to wide – you have to edit ja_vars_1.0x.php file which is in templatesja_corona
    at line 24:
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,’wide’); // <<<< there change narrow to wide

it should be written somewhere in this guide.

I hope this will help you much.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum