Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have started to put together a new site Temorajobs.com.au with JA builder template. All was fine then all of a sudden the drop down menu on the mobile view stopped working correctly. It will open then close straight away. It won’t stay open so users can select a menu item.

Not sure why the drop down menu wont display correctly.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s confirmed as an issue in mobile view, I’ve reported it here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JABUILDER-42

It will be fixed and update.

Regards

kimbare Friend

When will this be fixed? It’s august and this problem exists on all the mobile devices when they try to use one of my customer’s websites. It’s a MAJOR ISSUE! Why isn’t this fixed by now?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s fixed long time ago. You still face the issue? share me the login info so I can check for you.

kimbare Friend

No, it’s not fixed. The mobile menus do not stay open long enough to click on the submenu items regardless of which header is used.

Saguaros Moderator

The issue in this topic is different (pls read again), it’s about the menu on mobile where guy click menu item to show menu items but it closes automatically then. I check your site and it works fine

1. EA2DE95B-65D6-4B84-828E-119DD8507167
    kimbare Friend

No, my site does not work fine. I have several people testing it and it does NOT stay open!!!!!

kimbare Friend

And BTW – that screenshot you took was when the site was using the Mood template. However, with Mood I cannot get any of the JA Builder pages to ever save, so I switched back to JA Builder template but the MENUS do NOT work on tablets, pad or phones – NONE of them!!!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly follow your topic here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-builder-menus-do-not-work-properly-on-phones-cannot-use-submenu-items/

Pls don’t duplicate your question in different topic, it will save time for both of us.

kimbare Friend

If someone would actually address my issues I wouldn’t have to try to get help in several places. I have been waiting WEEKS for help and all the guy does is lie and say he can’t get into my site with the credentials I gave him even though another person from your company got in just fine with them.

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum