Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

This is supposed to be listed as a problem.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your site asking for a login to access it, http://prntscr.com/ghmqpq
    Kindly provide the details in Private reply. so i have a look on it.

Regards

kimbare Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kimbare Friend

Just so you know, I have tried every header there is, and the problem exists on ALL headers – they do NOT work on tablets, pads, or mobile phones!!!!!

This needs to be fixed ASAP. It’s absurd that the problem exists in the first place. Any product that cannot have headers that work in mobile and tablet/pad views should not be on the market today.

kimbare Friend

Excuse me, I mean any product that does not have menus that work on tablets/pads and phones should not be on the market today.

kimbare Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The submitted login details not working can u check it again?
    http://prntscr.com/gk0yye
    and provide me with the working site details. also, let me know which header style giving you issue. I will check it in the builder fresh package as well.

Regards

kimbare Friend

Yes, those credentials do work! Are you kidding me? This needed to be fixed weeks ago!!!!! What is wrong with all of you????
    Now I’m royally pissed off.

kimbare Friend

You do realize that the htaccess password and the super admin password are not the same right? Both of them are listed above, so please READ!!! It is ridiculous how long it takes you guys to do anything!

kimbare Friend

And as I have stated many many times in numerous posts, I have tried EVERY ONE of your headers and the problem exists with EVERY ONE of them. I suggest you read my many other messages.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    kimbare Friend

What the &()*& is wrong with you guys? Those credentials ABSOLUTELY work!!!!!!!!!! I just used then and they work perfectly – like they always have. Now I’m going to complain to the JED about your business practices and the fact you lie and lie and lie and never provide help.

kimbare Friend
    kimbare Friend

One more time – and you have less than 24 hours to get this resolved. Since you can’t seem to figure out, how to get past directory privacy settings, let me explain it to you.

The first time you are asked for credentials (Id and password) use use the second set of credentials I left for you.

You usually have to enter the credentials 2 or 3 times to get past the htaccess. Do I really need to explain this to you?

Once you enter those 2 times (maybe 3) it will ask you for an ID and password to get into the backend of joomla (the back end is where the administrator tasks occur), use the second set of credentials I left for you.

They work – I have used them the past few days – so stop lying and saying they don’t work!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No, the details are not working.
    Kindly remove the htaccess login temp. So we can access the site.
    Just to make it sure I recorded a screencast for you that will show the login details you share is not working.
    I attached in the below private reply.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Builder menus do not work properly on phones – cannot use submenu items’ is closed to new replies.