Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I need the super admin account to check the issue, could you share it?

kimbare Friend

JA Builder is no longer on the site. As the product is right now, it is unusable. I cannot have a site where updates to the production site also update development and vice versa, the menus don’t work, etc.

You should not be selling JA Builder right now for the following reasons (and there are more but this is all I have time to write at this point)

1. Anyone who is a serious website (or any other computer system) designer or developer will always have a minimum of one development site in addition to the production site. No one in their right mind will want changes to development to also update production. That goes against the whole point of having a development site.
    2. Your product is way too slow – you should never make calls to your own server every time we save a page.
    3. Your response to help requests is also WAYYYY too slow. I have rebuilt the entire site in Quix while waiting for you to respond.
    4. The fact that changes to my development site also changed the prod site tells me you are keeping copies of our pages on your server, and that really upsets me.

Your whole JA Builder product needs to be re-architected, redesigned, and redeveloped. It is not ready for use by anyone who develops websites, and it has wasted weeks of my time. I will not even consider using JA Builder again until it is a different product.

Therefore, you can close this topic. It is NOT resolved, it is just not relevant since I have uninstalled the JA Builder product on all of my clients’ sites.

kimbare Friend

JA Builder is no longer on the site. As the product is right now, it is unusable. I cannot have a site where updates to the production site also update development and vice versa, the menus don’t work, etc.

You should not be selling JA Builder right now for the following reasons (and there are more but this is all I have time to write at this point)

1. Anyone who is a serious website (or any other computer system) designer or developer will always have a minimum of one development site in addition to the production site. No one in their right mind will want changes to development to also update production. That goes against the whole point of having a development site.
    2. Your product is way too slow – you should never make calls to your own server every time we save a page.
    3. Your response to help requests is also WAYYYY too slow. I have rebuilt the entire site in Quix while waiting for you to respond.
    4. The fact that changes to my development site also changed the prod site tells me you are keeping copies of our pages on your server, and that really upsets me.

Your whole JA Builder product needs to be re-architected, redesigned, and redeveloped. It is not ready for use by anyone who develops websites, and it has wasted weeks of my time. I will not even consider using JA Builder again until it is a different product.

Therefore, you can close this topic. It is NOT resolved, it is just not relevant since I have uninstalled the JA Builder product on all of my clients’ sites.

kimbare Friend

kimbare Friend

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum