Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Ok
    I send to private

Ivan Friend

<em>@Adam M 469601 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @biwebcoupdate,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?</blockquote>

What news?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked your site but didn’t see the problem, could you please confirm your status ?

Ivan Friend

Good afternoon!
    I understand that once again on the side of AddThis has changed???
    Because site design changed again.

How to fix?

1. -экрана-2015-12-28-в-9.25.19
    2. -экрана-2015-12-28-в-9.25.34
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

Please send over your site url and temporary admin account via private reply (just reply as normal and make sure to select the check box Set as private reply) so I can check the problem.

Ivan Friend

You have the same problem occurs if the template in the demo.
    Tell me you have not corrected the problem?
    I prisalat your administrator credentials to access the site?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

I’ve just reported an issue so our development team can check this matter, please stay tuned while we’re working on it.

Best regards,

Adam.

Ivan Friend

You somehow managed to solve this problem?
    You see css social button?!

1. -экрана-2016-01-27-в-13.14.20
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

Sorry for such delay but due to the issue status, it’s still in development queue and hasn’t been fixed yet. I’ve just changed the issue priority to pump it up, so they can check it asap, please stay tuned.

Best regards,

Adam.

saysay Friend

Where do I have to put the pubid that provides AddThis in order to track the sharing of the pages of my site?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @saysay,

Since this topic is about the tip to use this plugin, if you have another question or got another problem, please kindly create another thread and post your question there instead, we would glad to help you out.

saysay Friend

Ok, I’m starting a new thread. I thought my question was strictly related to how to use the plugin.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @saysay,

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenient you got. Because we highly recommend to creating a new thread for each problem rather than continue asking in 1 topic. It would be troublesome if other customers continue to post their questions here (in such case, it’s hard for us to follow your question as well).

Please stay tuned and we will assist you in other thread right away.

Best regards,

Adam.

Ivan Friend

Hello!
    What about the styling of the social buttons? Do you understand the problem?
    The plugin does not tightens the template style, and style using AddThis

Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

Regrading the issue status here, it has been fixed but you will need to wait for new template version and update it via JA Extension Manager component.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum