Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

When update on 1.1.5?
    How many files is changed?

Ninja Lead Moderator

When update on 1.1.5? How many files is changed?

We have changed it from this modules.less file and you can get it from my attached file and copy it to templates/ja_fixel/less/ folder

• Once done to click compile LESS to CSS files. Please don’t forget to make a backup for all CSS files before compiling

1. modules.less_.zip
    Ivan Friend

I do not quite understand how it works less CSS.
    One day, I took advantage of it , and I flew all the settings in the template and the changes in CSS.

You can help me?

Ivan Friend

flew all the template settings and CSS. changed before then : /templates/ja_fixel/css/template.css and after clicking on LESS to CSS: Unexpected error. Please refresh the page , then try again later.

I understand that if you press less than CSS, the CSS file to be used from a local folder . How can I return to my default CSS file is where I made ​сhanges ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is a CSS style of JA Bookmark plugin

Open templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.css file (create new file if it doesn’t exist) and add new CSS style
    .social-link { background-color: #111; -webkit-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; -moz-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; -o-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; } .social-link .custom { min-width: 248px; display: block; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox { background-color: #111; height: 60px !important; border-left: solid 1px #1D1D1D; -webkit-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; -moz-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; -o-transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; transition: background-color 0.6s ease-out, border-color 0.6s ease-out; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a { border-right: solid 1px #1D1D1D; margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; -webkit-transition: border-color 0.6s ease-out; -moz-transition: border-color 0.6s ease-out; -o-transition: border-color 0.6s ease-out; transition: border-color 0.6s ease-out; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon { background-image: url("../../images/ico-social.png") !important; background-size: inherit !important; height: 60px !important; line-height: 60px !important; width: 60px !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-facebook { background-position: -60px 0px !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-facebook:hover { background-color: #0066b9 !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-twitter { background-position: -60px -60px !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-twitter:hover { background-color: #0093c3 !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-youtube { background-color: #cc1f1f !important; background-position: -60px -180px !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-youtube:hover { background-color: #b61c1c !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-instagram { background-position: -60px -120px !important; background-color: #7b4939 !important; } .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at4-icon.aticon-instagram:hover { background-color: #6a3f31 !important; }

Ivan Friend

Did all of you have written ! But nothing has changed , neither in material nor on the item card JoomShopping, no tabs module.

http://pixs.ru/showimage/ScreenShot_5769211_21429050.png

Ninja Lead Moderator

@biwebcoupdate: I look at your screenshot but I could not get the problem on your site. If possible, you can give me the URL and a screenshot with the description on that. I would help to understand the problem on your site. I will help you to check this.

Ivan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ivan Friend

I created a file custom.css
    But you did not say where it is necessary to specify the path to the file , according to the logic !

Ninja Lead Moderator

@biwebcoupdate: I’ve read both of your replies above several times however I just didn’t get the problem that you mentioned.

I checked both links but I see it’s working fine, please give me more details of the problem on your site, then I will help you out.

Ivan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ivan Friend

Well I created this file , put the CSS code and nothing works for me !
    I’m sick of ! Two months can not fix it .
    How do I do ??????

Ivan Friend

I look at your screenshot but I could not get the problem on your site

The screenshot shows a problem, how did you not see????

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because I’m not sure what did the problem on your site? You only give me the screenshot and didn’t describe on that.

I only guess the problem on your site and fix it with my tweak below

Open templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style

a.addthis_button_facebook span, a.addthis_button_twitter span, a.addthis_button_google_plusone_share span, a.addthis_button_vk span {
        width: 60px !important;
        height: 60px !important;
    }
    .addthis_32x32_style .at-icon {
        margin-top: 13px !important;
    }

Let me know if I’m misunderstanding of your problem

1. Screen-Shot-2016-04-12-at-10.06.56
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum