Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

<em>@itgl72 45906 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is for version 1, I am using version 1.5 and am stuck on how to create the extra modules for the template. What am I missing?</blockquote>

I’m using also Avian_II_m under Joomla 1.5
    But there is no way to add a Template-Position . . . ?
    In none of my templates . . . something wrong with my eyes?

Sorry. But i need fast help.

pix4pix Friend

<em>@h2onewmedia 45745 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello there! I am a newbie here and a newbie in the Joomla world also. I find this template pretty good and easy to learn and adapt to, but I have one problem (could be so simple for you)…

How can I change the alignment orientation of this template. By default it is centered, I would like to align in of the left..

Thanks very much.</blockquote>

Hello,
    you only have to change the “template.css” – i think at Line 828 – look for this:

/* MAIN LAYOUT DIVS
    ————————————————– */
    #ja-wrapper {
    clear: both;
    margin-left:10px; = only 10 Pixels margin-left
    /* margin: 0 auto; */ = this is killing the “centered” position
    width: 950px;
    }

Thats all.

producer111 Friend

QUOTE FROM THE GUIDE :
    “Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: Almost modules offer you a parameter called Module Class Suffix. Set a value for this parameter and you will have your module’s appearance differs from the others. JA templates often provide you some module styles which can be found in Module Styles area of the guide.”

BUT THERE IS NO “MODULE STYLES” AREA IN THE GUIDE !
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE CLASS FOR MAKING ANY OTHER
    MENU LOOKING AS THE “CATEGORY” MENU-MODULE ?

princess fiona Friend

Hi

I have Avian loaded onto my localhost and can’t seem to get the control panel working for me (cannot create gallery, cannot upload images … when I press gallery and upload buttons I just get a blank screen). I note that you say you must “enable GD2 module (it’s PHP module) to using RSGallery2. Please edit your php.ini file or contact your host provider to enable it”. Is this my problem … if so, where do I find the GD2 module? where is the php.ini file? I am a newby and am desperate to work this out. I cannot contact my web host for this one because I am working locally with the files.

Can someone please, please help!

Thanks, Princess Fiona :confused:

EddieLuc Friend

Hi,,

Where do I download

mod_ja_login.zip

and all other related moddules?

thanks in advance.

I have tried looking at the download section, but can’t find it./

cheers
    Ed

belial Friend

Hi,
    where is the style modules class suffix???

Why you dont published?

itgl72 Friend

DOCUMENTATION needs to be updated, and re-written IMHO.

sam44 Friend

hello
    sorry for my english, I’m french.

with a quick star or a traditionnal installation of the JA Avian’s template, I have the same message when I want to see the “control panel” of the RS Gallery :

” RSGallery Panneau de contrôle
    Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): 15836360 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /mnt/105/sdc/d/a/kalenweb2/joomla/components/com_rsgallery2/lib/j15backport/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 184

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: enqueuemessage() in /mnt/105/sdc/d/a/kalenweb2/joomla/components/com_rsgallery2/lib/j15backport/libraries/joomla/utilities/error.php on line 483″

please, help me

ruelabion Friend

hello sam44,
    looks like many functions are missing. when you say traditional installation, did you mean you installed Joomla! CMS and then installed the JA Avian template one at a time?
    If that’s the case, I would suggest installing the JA Avian Quick Start. Means.. you have to do a fresh installation using the JA Avian Quick Start. It has Joomla! + JA Avian template.
    After testing the installation and it seems you’re satisfied, upgrade your Joomla to the latest version to
    avoid security problem later on. 😉

good luck! 🙂

sam44 Friend

hello and thanks for your answer
    with a quick star or a traditionnal installation of the JA Avian’s template, I have the same message…”

I have this message with a “traditionnal” installation (template after Joomla) AND
    with a JA Avian Quick Star installation….

sam44 Friend

please….

Sherlock Friend

hi all.
    If anyone have problems, plz pm me, you will try to help (plz send url, your errors, and an account so i can help)

julesdxb Friend

i am looking in downloads for the corrected rsgallery zip file. anybody find this file?

jantonio Friend

Where is the modified RSGALLERY component? This is a drag…I just became a member and I’m struggling finding files which are suppose to be part of the main download of JA AVIAN II. Below link doesn’t work.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=498

Please further advise when download will be available.

tkc12 Friend

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest JA Avian II for my 1.5.X joomla site but when I try to install the rs2gallery.zip, it prompts me the error below:

Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System – Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task.

I thought we do not need to enable legacy mode for installing? Please assist.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  siona73 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum