Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

schlogo Friend

Hello

Look at this fresh install, I get this message right off the box

http://www.globble.fr/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

prim Friend

What message? The site looks alright to me 🙂

seralpro Friend

This is very nice template, it installed with no issues but i upgraded the RSGallery2 vercion 1.14.1 (SVN 587) and now i’m having this error. Can you please advise, thanks.

kashxo Friend

<em>@seralpro 37368 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is very nice template, it installed with no issues but i upgraded the RSGallery2 vercion 1.14.1 (SVN 587) and now i’m having this error. Can you please advise, thanks.
    </blockquote>

As I have mentioned, we have modified a lots in com RSGallery2 as well as fixed almost of bugs. So it will run in to errors if you using the version from RsGallery2 site.

tldagent Friend

So many files here, I’m not sure clear on what should be installed.

Anyway, Installed the Avain “M” with the component package and modules.

My site will not open in Internet Explorer anymore. The comments don’t work on the comment in rss gallery.

I’m using Joomla 1.0.12.

Website is http://www.philosophy.org

Please this is urgent. The site is broken!

hultman Friend

Hi

I had major problem myself, but most of them disapered when upgraded to 1.0.13. I belive that this modified version of RS2Gallery is compatible with joomla 1.0.12.

/Stefan

ivoathom Friend

When a user makes a new gallery it does not show at “My galleries” page. In the database you can see the gallery is made but when I look in PHP my admin the table of the new gallery shows up with “parent -1”. Thats why i don’t see the new gallery, Who knows how to fix this?

Thanx

joolex Friend

The gray background below the sliding thumbnails jss-bg.png image file is missing in the “mod_ja_rsslide” module. you can find it here:

http://template.joomlart.com/ja_avian/modules/mod_ja_rsslide/jss-bg.png

and you must modify the “Display Picture Width” to: 545 in “RSGallery Configuration” before uploading photos.

1. jss-bg
    tldagent Friend

<em>@hultman 37517 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I had major problem myself, but most of them disapered when upgraded to 1.0.13. I belive that this modified version of RS2Gallery is compatible with joomla 1.0.12.

/Stefan</blockquote>

Thank you for responding. I just upgraded from 1.011 to 1.012 and my site is completely broken up. I had to undo everything I did. It would not show in IE 6 or 7 and I have an SSL on it as well and if you are logged in, and enter stuff in your cart, it clears cart when going to the https:

What works with what? I can’t seem to find this out. This doesn’t seem to work and I’m not sure if there’s any information as to what version of what goes with what version of Joomla?

Anyone actually know? Is this noted somewhere and I’ve missed it? Thank you!

prim Friend

Why not try upgrading to 1.0.13 which is the latest stable version? Hopefully that will fix things.

bcsgroup Friend

Hi,

I tried to upload the quick start file in the zip format like the install suggests and it doesn’t work. I get and following error message. Any suggestions? It is the zip upload file from this site for JA Avian II.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

prim Friend

Hmm, i’m not sure i understand your question but if you are trying to get the Quickstart up and running:

1. Extract the zip on your computer.
    2. Login to your site via FTP and upload all the files you extracted on your computer.
    3. Delete the default .htaccess file.
    4. Use your browser and go to http://www.yoursite.com/installation/
    5. Continue the normal Joomla installation procedure.

rodoart Friend

Moomenu doesn’t work with IE 6.0.
    Any tips to sort out the problem?

bcsgroup Friend

Thanks for the reply….I’m using Joomla! 1.0.13a eCommerce Edition. Any other thoughts? I’ve never uploaded a zip file using the template installer. Are you sure you can upload a zip file?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  siona73 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum