Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Hi tkc12
    You must go to admin, turn on Legacy plugin before install Rs gallery2 component, you can read HERE to consult

tkc12 Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 63257 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tkc12
    You must go to admin, turn on Legacy plugin before install Rs gallery2 component, you can read HERE to consult</blockquote>

Hi, but I thought that all templates can be used without enabling the Legacy mode? Am I missing something?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@tkc12 62958 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have downloaded the latest JA Avian II for my 1.5.X joomla site but when I try to install the rs2gallery.zip, it prompts me the error below:

Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System – Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task.

I thought we do not need to enable legacy mode for installing? Please assist.

Thank you.</blockquote>

Hi tkc12 !
    RSGallery is component for joomla 1.0 so you must enable Legacy plugin to complete install it. To enable Legacy you can do following some steps below :
    – Go to admin >> extensions >> plugin manager
    – On plugin list page , you select System – Legacy then enable it.
    Please view image attachment in more detail.

siona73 Friend

woody – ill ask the most obvious. in the gallery config did u select “user can publish = yes, view my galleries = yes? i do not see the thumbnails when I click on the gallery name – says no images in the gallery – working on that as im rewriting some of the display.php pages but other than that works fine http://www.artsgents.net plz use firefox havent hacked the avian_II yet for IE6/7 working on that too. Once ill have the component rewriten mind you – the install was version 2.0 not the one provided in the quickinstall ( with that one had language issues since now joomla uses english.ini not english.php)

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  siona73 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum