Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the awesome templates… by far the best. Any update on when this JA Argo template will be released?

alain68 Friend

I hope that this template is not ready. This is a beta version ?

Sorry to say that. But in general, Joomlart has the capacity to produce better quality template. I can create on my own such template, so what is the point to buy joomlart template ?

I have to spend two day to improve the quality template. And in the end, I prefer Themeforest template.

Hope that joomlart will provide better template in the futur. If not, I won’t renew my licence.

Regards,

Alain

pedrox Friend

I think add articles on the website should be as easy, fast and interesting, like on Facebook…
    Today I updated my Facebook 6 times, but my last update on the website was there 3 days

zorroh Friend

hi guys,

it is under development template. so give for developers your encouragement to finish their work 🙂 and when it be ready then you can really decide is it good or bad and give your constructive feedback. im sure that if your feedback is constructive and well-explained and reasonable, then JA Team doing necessary modifications or gives some tips.

JA Team gives in year at least 12 templates, so it is too selfish to think that all 12 templates must fit on your need 🙂 some months you can find for your self, in other months other people can use something for their need.

im thinking that Argo is really simple and innovative template and i can use it really well. Im more than happy about this template!

Thank You JA Team! :-*

pedrox Friend

<em>@zorroh 363836 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi guys,

it is under development template. so give for developers your encouragement to finish their work 🙂 and when it be ready then you can really decide is it good or bad and give your constructive feedback. im sure that if your feedback is constructive and well-explained and reasonable, then JA Team doing necessary modifications or gives some tips.

JA Team gives in year at least 12 templates, so it is too selfish to think that all 12 templates must fit on your need 🙂 some months you can find for your self, in other months other people can use something for their need.

im thinking that Argo is really simple and innovative template and i can use it really well. Im more than happy about this template!

Thank You JA Team! :-*</blockquote>

It is the permanent dissatisfaction that help promote change and evolution.
    I do not want to be another person happy, I want ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE!

splico123 Friend

<em>@pedrox 363876 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is the permanent dissatisfaction that help promote change and evolution.
    I do not want to be another person happy, I want ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE!</blockquote>
    Totally agree.

I have to say it looks good, i just hope for those **** slideshow they used something EVERYONE can use, like MR Hung, but since you been designing so long one thing that you know then is that in best design stigmatization works wonders for LITTLE PEOPLE who have no time to daily update slideshows, module positions made out of custom HTML article parts etc, so that is why we want modules you are so proud of in there.

Template looks amazing, will use it for sure instead of Mero, and if it had all the bells and whistles of Teline then you have probably won my vote on template of the year.

If not, then i wont hold my breath for the updates you say, like Teline it didnt have updates promised, all the styles that were promised were never delivered, so watch what you promise and announce, because some of us have elephant memory 🙂 :laugh: :p

eruzak Friend

I try this url:http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_argo,and view via smartphone mode,it shows the overlaping contents.
    You can reproduce this by visit the above url at smartphone mode.Something wrong there?I have tried IE,firefox and google chrome explorers.

I feel the simple style is good,but design style and functionally is also important.I can’t find it at this template.:((

1. jargo_error
    vric Friend

<em>@eruzak 364544 wrote:</em><blockquote>I try this url:http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_argo,and view via smartphone mode,it shows the overlaping contents.
    You can reproduce this by visit the above url at smartphone mode.Something wrong there?I have tried IE,firefox and google chrome explorers.

I feel the simple style is good,but design style and functionally is also important.I can’t find it at this template.:((</blockquote>

it also reproduce on IOS/Android devices

Bruce Valle Friend

Is there an ETA? please i need to know about it.

zomidaily Friend

Yes, I think it looks great overall, and waiting here for the release date too.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

JA Argo 1.0.0 beta is released.

– Demo Joomla 2.5 : http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_argo/
    – Demo Joomla 3.0 : http://joomla30-templates.joomlart.com/ja_argo/

– Download: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=477

The stable version may have more themes / layouts (its a work in progress) and source files will be added when the stable version is released.

Regards

Arvind

tfosnom Friend

Providing a Beta demo of a template is ok. But putting a Beta release for download as a monthly template shows JA can no longer support its monthly template commitment to members.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

ok shannon,

Do you want me to remove the beta from download or mark this one as stable? The stable version is coming up soon, inspite of being late, the team is trying to add more features.

The template is delayed as the concept was changed and the template has many new features which are specific to this template only :

– Infinity scroll (auto load items when scroll down).
    – Multiple Alternative Layouts for Articles Category module and K2 Content module (brick-1-big, brick-2-big, brick-3-big, …) – check userguide for details.
    – Using Ajax loading in article detail page.

About your “JA can no longer support its monthly commitment…….” rant, move it to a general forum. This thread was for the preview and the template is released. please do not try to hijack the thread for wrong reasons as you usually do. You are welcome to add constructive comments here, for your offtopic and anti JA stuff, please make new thread.

Arvind

tfosnom Friend

<em>@drarvindc 364990 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok shannon,

Do you want me to remove the beta from download or mark this one as stable? The stable version is coming up soon, inspite of being late, the team is trying to add more features.

The template is delayed as the concept was changed and the template has many new features which are specific to this template only :

– Infinity scroll (auto load items when scroll down).
    – Multiple Alternative Layouts for Articles Category module and K2 Content module (brick-1-big, brick-2-big, brick-3-big, …) – check userguide for details.
    – Using Ajax loading in article detail page.

About your “JA can no longer support its monthly commitment…….” rant, move it to a general forum. This thread was for the preview and the template is released. please do not try to hijack the thread for wrong reasons as you usually do. You are welcome to add constructive comments here, for your offtopic and anti JA stuff, please make new thread.

Arvind</blockquote>

<blockquote>Do you want me to remove the beta from download or mark this one as stable? The stable version is coming up soon, inspite of being late, the team is trying to add more features.</blockquote>

Thank you for asking my opinion.

Remove the beta as it will need to be updated or replaced when the stable IS released, creating more work and time used for the end user, and put nothing there until the STABLE release is available.

Further to your post

Even after your own rant and classification of me as a person who rants a lot (troublemaker?) and is anti ja which is very poor way to talk to or about customers and untrue, I support JA by paying for my templates/membership and contributing via the forum, more than opinions but solutions to problems, modifying and suppliying icons, product links etc. In fact more than a lot of members do here.

But i’ll be nice and advise you to look at the front advertisement for this template
    http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-argo bottom half

which is a cut & paste from ja mitius and refers to J.1.5 templates being worked on soon LOL

<blockquote>
    Built upon JA’s robust JAT3V3 Framework, JA Mitius is responsive and fits all the web enabled devices and mobile browsers with ease. This template does not support RTL CSS style.

Joomla! 1.5
    Not Available Yet. We are working hard on releasing 1.5 templates for you. See more detail on our blog.</blockquote>

😀 please don’t diss me again by inferring I’m a troublemaker or anti JA on a forum please, its an example of poor customer skills and rather defamatory

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 365001 wrote:</em><blockquote>

But i’ll be nice and advise you to look at the front advertisement for this template
    http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-argo bottom half

which is a cut & paste from ja mitius and refers to J.1.5 templates being worked on soon LOL

</blockquote>

Thanks Shannon,

The Argo product page is now fixed and regarding the J 1.5 templates being worked upon.. thats the default msg from the php code

here is how it is set in the k2 articles extra fields :

But sure, i will get it fixed too. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards

Arvind

1. 6829965024
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  pedrox 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum