Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I’ve need answer to my previous bug post !!!

iquana Friend

Whole Template does not work with Joomla 1.5, it there anyone doing anything about this ??

hazel08 Friend

Hi,

I’ve noticed that the transmenu/suckerfish menu in JA Antares is not displaying correctly in Firefox 3. The dashed blue lines separating menu items are not showing-up correctly (some are not showing at all, whilst others seem fine – some re-appear when hovered over). I am using Joomla 1.5.3.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

hazel08 Friend

Problems with transmenu/suckerfish in Firefox 3
    Anyone got any ideas?

The website is: http://www.hazelwickschool.org.uk

It’s currently a work-in-development, but would be nice if this could be fixed beofre release…

thomasrayner Friend

Is there a fix for I.E. 8 it displays site to the left not centered. A CSS problem I presume

skatoozian Friend

I need also to know if there is a fix for IE8!
    only problem I see in IE8 is that the template is aligned to left! and not centered? any help?
    :confused:

bsilva Friend

<em>@skatoozian 129124 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need also to know if there is a fix for IE8!
    only problem I see in IE8 is that the template is aligned to left! and not centered? any help?
    :confused:</blockquote>

Same problem here. Any solution??

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  bsilva 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum