Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

<em>@NealeShour 7136 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is acceptable, but I would prefer not to have the header images displayed on the user profile page.

Any suggestions?
    </blockquote>

Bump….Any one have any suggestions how I can get javascript to work with this template on a page that doesn’t have the header on it?

Please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    Neale

glowweb Friend

Is it possible with the tools editing on this template to remove the screen width tool but keep the font size tool. When I edit the index.php as below

$ja_tool = 2; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable screen; 2: enable color, disable screen; 3: enable all.

This enables the colour but removes the font size option which is what I would like to keep alongside the colours.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

ShannonN Friend

Best option I think to save messy code editing is to look at removing the actual ‘screen width’ graphic from the toolbar, that way no one can change the screen width?

Does this appeal to you
    Cheers ShannonN

juanchi Friend

I’m having a problem with the left column in Firfox, it works fine in Internet Explorer, the menu below the main menu is always on top of the las options of the main menu, I included an Image so you can have an idea of what I’m talking.

1. menu_overlaping
    bernhar Friend

Hi juanchi,

you have more than 8 items in your main menu. In Antares the main menu is hardcoded to contain no more than 8 items without getting problems like yours. Would be very surprising if this works fine in IE. Could you show an URL?

Bernhard

sidewalk Friend

I have the same issue as ygirod – any changes I make for the JA_ Header to the fade time or interval have no effect whatsoever – anybody?

Also – the color chooser works in IE but doesnt seem to work in FF – any idea why?

Thanks!

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;12551I have the same issue as ygirod – any changes I make for the JA_ Header to the fade time or interval have no effect whatsoever – anybody?

Also – the color chooser works in IE but doesnt seem to work in FF – any idea why?

Thanks!

Hey there
    Have you downloaded the latest revision of Ja Header
    cheers ShannonN

sidewalk Friend

<em>@ShannonN 12599 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey there
    Have you downloaded the latest revision of Ja Header
    cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

Hi Shannon – I thought of that but in the Antares dl page the dl appears to be version 1 — so I figured I already have it – is there someplace else I should look for a newer version – ???

Thanks!

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;12611Hi Shannon – I thought of that but in the Antares dl page the dl appears to be version 1 — so I figured I already have it – is there someplace else I should look for a newer version – ???

Thanks!

dl from that link they haven’t updated teh revision numbers

sidewalk Friend

excellent !! I’ll dl now – thanks for your quick reply – meeting with the client this morning!!!

Do you think updating the template will fix the chooser issue? “Also – the color chooser works in IE but doesnt seem to work in FF – any idea why?”

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;12615excellent !! I’ll dl now – thanks for your quick reply – meeting with the client this morning!!!

Do you think updating the template will fix the chooser issue? “Also – the color chooser works in IE but doesnt seem to work in FF – any idea why?”

The colour chooser depends on the use of cookies I seem to remember, check the security settings in FF and if all session cookies are enabled

Good luck with the client, he is getting a very conscientious professional!

Cheers ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

This is most likely not relevant but sometimes color chooser won’t work if you install lightbox, joomcomment or other ajax/javascripts. There seems to be some conflicting issues sometimes. So be attentive to this when installing “new stuff” to your site. Just a friendly note… ๐Ÿ˜‰

sidewalk Friend

Thanks guys – I installed no ajax (that I’m aware of) but I’ll check the cookie settings.

Thanks for the compliment, Shannon — I try my best ๐Ÿ˜€

clcc Friend

Hi Guys,

Iยดve installed the last version of Joomla 1.5 RC3 and when I try to install antares template they gave me the following error:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/hermes/web08/b989/pow.clcc/en/htdocs/templates/ja_antares/ja_splitmenu.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-4.4.6/lib/php’) in /hermes/web08/b989/pow.clcc/en/htdocs/templates/jaantares/index.php on line 43

Anyone have an ideia of that could be?

Best Regards,
    Pedro Alfarroba
    en.clcc.pt

rlisario Friend

I’ve this problem…

If I change the window size after I’ve load my site, the next image of JA Header Module is not in correctly position (I use the Javascript fade slideshow).

(If I don’t change the window size is all ok)

Can I resolve this?

Thanks,
    Rinaldo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  bsilva 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum