Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

PR means page rank i guess and if you have a high PR, that does not mean you will have top ranking and have lots of visitors.

nefar Friend

Page Rank takes mulitple aspects into consideration for you overall score. However, if you want to raise your PR rather quickly releveant link backs will do the trick. That being said, don’t go out and buy links on someones 1000 domain blog farm. If you get to many links to quickly, especially non relevant links you will get penalized. THere are two main things that PR will do for you — 1.) increase your serps for relevenat keywords. 2.) Grants you more of your pages into googles index. So for instance on a new site google will say ok.. he’s new we are going to give him 200 pages in the index right away. This averages but I find it to be aroudn 200-220. So if you have a site with say 5000 pages you want indexed and no PR it’s not going to happen.

linkin Friend

I heard theat in 2011 the PR will be gone..

ovidius Friend

🙂 well first you most know what is Page Rank.
    PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page,used by the Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of “measuring” its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities with reciprocal quotations and references. The numerical weight that it assigns to any given element E is referred to as the PageRank of E and denoted by PR(E).

Why they got low pr? and high traffic? its esay… check alexa on google and you will see..

pctroubleshooting Friend

<em>@linkin 192139 wrote:</em><blockquote>I heard theat in 2011 the PR will be gone..</blockquote>

I don’t think so… This is an Google instrument. Why would they removing it ?

newscctv Friend

Actually, google PR is something that only google knows himself. That are kind of their special juice.
    wedding dresses
    wedding gownsIt is uncertain if a site has a PR and has a high traffic as well. However, many parties out there give high respect if we have an high PR site. Many people also argue that the higher PR sites mean that you have the easier way for site Monetizing. CMIIW

xiomarcorleone Friend

Remember, PageRank to pages outside the site not to have thought. I’m assuming that you are discussing the PageRank index page. PageRank is still very valuable, although it lost some power over the years. It primarily has to do with the authoritativeness and now looks at key Google page. While it is possible to rank well and have a low PageRank, high PageRank pages get spidered more often, thus more likely to have new pages indexed and ranked.

dez2 Friend

Last google PR update was 03.04.2010…
    Do you still think that your site’s PR impartant for you?

kevbrown Friend

Keep in mind that what’s commonly referred to as “Last Google PR update”, is only an update of the publicly available PR-values. This is the value that is displayed in the Google Toolbar and other SEO-tools.

The internal PR that Google uses for their search results is continuously updated all the time.

I can actually see why Google would consider removing the public PR (not the private of course). It would make it more difficult to artificially build backlinks, when you don’t know which pages have high PR. I’ve also heard Matt Cutts and others say that people are too caught up in the PR-values of their websites.

misulakbelly Friend

to be honest, I am really looking forward to the next PR update, I wonder what changes there will be. Anybody knows particular date of update?

eship Friend

Nobody knows! Only Google knows:laugh:! :laugh:

kencruase Friend

I think you mean the index page PageRank. PageRank is still very useful, although it lost power in a few years. This is mostly to do with authority, and now look at the Google key. Although it is well ranked and a low PageRank, high PageRank spidered more often and therefore more likely that new pages get indexed and posted pages possible.

m2122 Friend

<em>@eship 204746 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nobody knows! Only Google knows:laugh:! :laugh:</blockquote>
    Only Google knows.
    How to?:((

eship Friend

In Vietnam, last google PR update 1 months ago!

taniasharma Friend

Google update any website’s PR after analysis of its backlinks, traffic, index pages, link juice, spamming, keyword density… etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum