Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @abadman,

Could you please provide your site info? as it will be much easier for us to find the issue if we debug on your site. Please mark reply with account as private so only you and me can see the info.

Regards.

romolo Friend

Hi Avrind,

Can we have a rough timeframe of when you expect JA Builder to be released?

We’re keen to use this for a few projects.

Thanks

Antonio Abad Rueda Friend
    zegamind Friend

Good day, developers joomlart.com!
    I really liked your new product JA Builder. I liked that you made it free and available. I constantly monitor the development of your templates. Repeatedly put your free templates was not easy to edit them, as knowledge of html and css wasn’t. But with JA Builder it was much easier. The only thing I had to face it edit the content that would implement it too can be edited visually. It was a little difficult to understand the structure of the site, but then everything was easy and clear. If it is possible to make it multi lingual as it would do great, in particular to translate functionality for Russian language.
    Thank You for your excellent work! Your company success in the New year!

Danar Friend

It’s greats.
    I request block for video and form.
    Thanks for attention.

onedotlove Friend

I would like to see a nested or tabbed pricing slider block added for those of us who host websites. e.g. https://github.com/webtechfreaky/Cloud-Pricing-Slider

Antonio Abad Rueda Friend
    carlucci Friend

I can not download Ja bilder.
    It requires me login and I have logged in.

1. jabilder
    cd1999 Friend

Refresh the page (after login).

spiritharp Friend

I’ve been waiting to find out the pricing for the new site builder – I thought it was going to be announced several weeks ago. Did I miss it? Any info on projected pricing would be appreciated. I need to make a decision soon (like now!) as to which template / builder I will be using for a new site. Thanks.

norwise Friend

Just started with JA Builder – http://www.moss2020.com. How can I edit text in the content block on the front page? How can I change the Copyright info?

kernel64 Friend

Click on components, JA Builder and then LIVE EDIT…. go to the footer and click with your mouse on the "Copyright" text and edit that text.
    Do not forget to publish !

norwise Friend

For http://www.moss2020.com – homepage – I can edit the image in the content block, but not the text. In the footer I can edit the fields, but not the "Copyright" text.

rikaryo Friend

How do I make menu navigation links on the same page.

Example: "About" menu, go to the "About" block on the home page (type Onepage Ja Template

1. navigation-onepage

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum