Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 168 total)
  • Author

In fact i didnt install it at all, because it gives me error. generally i went at control panel —-> updates are available[3]—->then i checked all updates and press update and i get a red ballon with [ERROR Invalid extension update]

EDIT: I just downloaded and installed manually and works like a charm.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Nice try @pergolatios.
    Let me know if you need help.

Regards.

jgrady Friend

I have the alpha 2 update installed, but it still hangs when I attempt to publish. It gets stuck on "Export Styles" and will just spin for hours.

georgeksa Friend

I have the alpha 2 update installed, but it still hangs when I attempt to publish. It gets stuck on "Export Styles" and will just spin for hours.

I agree, I have come here to find the solution, Joomlart what is going on? Also for some reason I can not edit typography.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@jgrady @georgeksa

We would like to investigate the issue on your setup as we are not able to replicate the problem. Please reply back as private reply your temp login settings OR you can mail at arvind@joomlart.com

Regards

Arvind

jgrady Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @jgrady.

Thanks for providing us the info, unfortunately, we can not access with the account, kindly please check the info again.

Regards.

Antonio Abad Rueda Friend

I really like the JA builder, but it would still be better if the links were opened in a new tab and did not close the main web. The web I’m experimenting with is http://www.12csr.abadmantienda.com. Regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @abadman,

I could not open the site. But basically, you can do that in the menu setting, you can configure to open the menu item in entire window or new window.

Regards.

jschroeder Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    joomdrew Friend

Is there are pre-made content block for the header/menu and slideshow to be like JA Hotel? I need a transparent header with the main menu in it and the slideshow underneath.

Thanks!!

dspe Friend

Is the plan to release templates for builder moving forward?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @joomdrew,

For now, there is no such header section. We will add the request to our wishlist to line it up.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @dspe,

Recently, we updated lots of issues, improvements and new features to the builder. The installation package does not have much change as the most important thing is the builder tool and for that, you don’t need to update the package, when you edit page, you will be working with latest builder tool.

Regards.

alkaidas12 Friend

Joomla Page Builder – Create stunning landing page in 5 minutes A checklist before we start :

1\. A Joomla site installed on your hosting or localhost.
    2\. Think of all the blocks you would need for your landing page. Say, testimonials, product gallery slider or call to action (CTA) buttons etc.
    3\. Download JA Joomla Page Builder package
    4\. Get started 
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum