Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 168 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to hide sections from specific devices (i.e. mobile, tablet, desktop)? We use the DIVI builder for WP and thats one feature we use a LOT. We’ve been waiting for a good builder for Joomla for a LONG time.

Hi @webjive,

Thanks for your suggestion, we are thinking of adding the feature to the responsive configuration panel that we will work on that soon.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestion, question.

Regards.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Arvind,

As to the pricing, I really hope this will be a subscription separate to the template club. With a yearly subscription it will give you funding to carry on developing this, and it would help to pay for monthly updates or whatever.

I’d suggest something a little cheaper than the template club, probably around $50 a year or something would seem fair to me. Providing we get monthly updates with new blocks, styles, 3rd party component styling etc.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">@webjive,

Thanks for your suggestion, we are thinking of adding the feature to the responsive configuration panel that we will work on that soon.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestion, question.

Regards.

Hi Arvind,

If you plan on doing this, then please make an option where we can add the hidden class to individual modules, rather than just on the position. That way we can hide specific modules without hiding all modules in that position.

Thanks,
    Richard

ximware Friend

JA Builder will allow adding new pages from the frontend?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

As to the pricing, I really hope this will be a subscription separate to the template club. With a yearly subscription it will give you funding to carry on developing this, and it would help to pay for monthly updates or whatever.
    I’d suggest something a little cheaper than the template club, probably around $50 a year or something would seem fair to me. Providing we get monthly updates with new blocks, styles, 3rd party component styling etc.

Hi @gringo211985,

For now, we are focusing on the development of the builder, we have not yet decided on the pricing of the product, we will announce once we have plan for that.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Builder will allow adding new pages from the frontend?

Hi @ximware,

Yes, it will have the feature to add new menu item from front-end, we got the request from users and already added in the wishlist to work on.

Regards.

Andres Vera Friend

Hello, like member of Jomlart, I use the insole JA TELINE V; nevertheless, the photographies are not ordained well and I deal it must be for the plugin. Please might they indicate the solution to me?

To see examples of distortion of images:

http://www.elregionalpiura.com.pe/index.php/columnistas
    http://www.elregionalpiura.com.pe/index.php/columnistas/176-miguel-arturo-seminario-ojeda
    http://www.elregionalpiura.com.pe/index.php/especiales

jartsn Friend

Hello, once we hit "Publish", can you explain what happens?

1. So the template will be moved to our server in Joomla format or basic HTML?

2. If we are building site for customers… how will they edit there pages later?
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hello, once we hit "Publish", can you explain what happens?

1. So the template will be moved to our server in Joomla format or basic HTML?
    2. If we are building site for customers… how will they edit there pages later?

Hi @jartsn,

When you publish the page, the page data is saved in your database, not in JoomlArt server. Means, all published content is stored in your site, it does not relate to JoomlArt server.
    When customer want to edit the page, they just need to login to their site as admin and open the page they want to edit, hit the Edit page button, and it calls to the builder tool to customize the page.

Regards.

romolo Friend

Hi Avrind,

Ok, so once a page has been published, will customers be able to edit the modules from the backend like normal? Or will they need a connection to JA server?

Please confirm.

Thanks

jantunes Friend

Hi Arvind

you just convinced me. Subscribed again. Now, I just need to know when this will be available so I can decide how to work with it. One question: the demo builder does not allow you to go back to pages you’ve created while testing, right? I am glad I copied the whole page I created, so I can, at least look at it.

I would also like to have an idea of prices for the builder. I want to write, this December, one article about updating my website, as an example for photographers and videographers – the public at the website I write for – as a suggestion for people to start 2017 differently, so I really need to start collecting all the information.

Having the builder to try locally would also be great. From what I understand I can build a site locally and then move it to the server where I’ve my actual website, right?

Will, you have a quickstart package available?

Thanks

JA

Rainer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @jantunes,
    I am so happy that you subscribe again, it will engage us a lot to make the product better and to be the best.
    Let me help you explain your concern.

the demo builder does not allow you to go back to pages you’ve created while testing, right? I am glad I copied the whole page I created, so I can, at least look at it.

For now, the demo is mainly to help you experience with the builder. We will have plan to make demo more useful and friendly once its features are good to go.

Having the builder to try locally would also be great. From what I understand I can build a site locally and then move it to the server where I’ve my actual website, right?

You can work on local, move it to hosting you want. All you need when edit page is internet connection so it will call to the builder tool.

For the pricing, we will update plan soon.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Ok, so once a page has been published, will customers be able to edit the modules from the backend like normal? Or will they need a connection to JA server?

Hi @romolo,

Let me explain this case.

• The section you create with JA Builder is not module so you can not edit it as module from Joomla admin. Once published, the section is converted to HTML and store in your site database.
    • For the modules you create and load to the front-end, you can edit it as normal.

Rigards.

mbalanev Friend

Dear Arvind,

Ja builder is a fantastic successor for uber. I am fan of your club and templates. What is missing now:

• contacts – please add the most used type – with map and contacts in the box on the right or left side
    • calendar of events – like it was in the template with date and event. In ideal case the type you had in telline was simply awesome – when they were dissapering after the date of the event
    • countdown for event to start – missing it

Other new items is just awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum