Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 168 total)
  • Author

Hi Arvind,

A few more things

1. H Heading Selector for Blocks We need to be able to change the "h1, h2, h3" setting of each block, the builder does not seem to allow this for certain blocks. And there are 2 potentially bad outcomes from this.

1. H1 in wrong position – We need the top position main blocks to be H1 on some pages so we need to be able to set which H heading value the block is using.
    2. H1 duplicate penalty from Google – We need some sort of checker and be able to not select more than 1 x H1 heading on each page or we will get an instant Google penalty for that page.

2. Button / Animation + Extras –

1. Can we have the animations selection available for without hover? Would be good for landing pages and cta’s that pulse etc without hovering.
    2. Also could we have some of the fancy border draw, gradients, background clippy type button styles to choose from?

1. ROWS !IMPORTANT!
    I would like to be able to add rows like spotlight containers so that I can split a block into sections and have 1 features intro and 1 pricing table in same row. This allows us to position content in a much better way.

Thanks, Richard

obustamante Friend

This feedback confused me.

obustamante Friend

Been reading many posts and I am very happy Joomlart is coming up with solutions for quicker, smoother and user friendly means to create website through the T3 system. Thank you for thinking of us amateur developers! Pease keep going. Thank you.

suprehn Friend

My subscription ends at the 24th of November, will this mean that i miss this one? If so, i think it’s pretty bad, because you are on template behind within my subscription period

WebJIVE Friend

Is there a way to hide sections from specific devices (i.e. mobile, tablet, desktop)? We use the DIVI builder for WP and thats one feature we use a LOT. We’ve been waiting for a good builder for Joomla for a LONG time. 🙂

1. Screenshot-2016-11-18-10.55.49
    kernel64 Friend

Do you have a timetable with the GA date of JA Builder ?
    When will we be able to download and use this site builder ?

spidermanweb Friend

Sitebuilder? But how to add a menu item? How to edit a menu item – changing title – linking to other page or even better: linking to component page? Without linking and editing menu items, there is no sitebuilding. Sorry but could not find that option. Missing something?

bobptz Friend

Hi

Some very very naive questions:
    1) With JA site builder, do I build a template?
    2) In more detail: I chose to use the Purity III template. Do I also use JA Builder to make my life easier making the Purity III layouts, or do I through away the Purity III template and build my own?
    3) Do I buy/license the JA Builder? What is the cost?

tomasz grabski Friend

When JA Builder will be available for download? Will there be a version of an existing page as a component?

jantunes Friend

I am not, at the moment, a Joomlart subscriber… because after many years using Joomla I am a bit tired of the work it takes… so the new Page/Site Builder interests me, and I may become subscriber again. This said, I’ve used Weebly for a while and this very much looks like Weebly, so yes, in that sense it interests me. I understand webdesigners will want something else – I’ve been there, done that – but at the moment all I need is a simple way to keep my own websites. Now, I’ve a problem with this demo. Or many:

It does not allow me to create pages linked from the main menu. Is this going to work properly when this goes to the market?

How is this going to work? Can I download and install it on a server and work there, or can I prepare a website in my home server and them upload it and continue to edit pages afterwards, as one does with Joomla? or does it always need a connection to Joomlart server?

I’ve played a while with the modules but I am yet to get a slideshow with full wide pages photos to run. Apparently the option is there but I can not find a way to make it work.

Are there going to be more modules?

I really need these questions clarified so I can decide if I move my websites totally away from Joomla and use Weebly or subscribe again to Joomlart – I was a subscriber for years – and use this tool. I really would appreciate a reply as I need to change my websites now, preparing for 2017. I also want to write one article about solutions for photographers and videographers in need of a simple website solution, so again I need to know if this is a viable solution and I can advise people to use it.

Thanks

Jose Antunes

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi jantunes,

I hope the following info will be helpful with your questions:

It does not allow me to create pages linked from the main menu. Is this going to work properly when this goes to the market?

For now, you can select to load menu for the header menu, please check the screenshot: https://static.joomlart.com/images/ja-template/ja-builder/new-demo/menu-config.jpg
    In addition, we will implement the function to create new menu item on the builder, the same way as you create new menu item in joomla back-end.

How is this going to work? Can I download and install it on a server and work there, or can I prepare a website in my home server and them upload it and continue to edit pages afterwards, as one does with Joomla? or does it always need a connection to Joomlart server?

You can move your site to any server or work in local, the edit will be fine, all you need is internet connection as the tool is on live server and when you edit, it calls to the tool to load tool and blocks.

I’ve played a while with the modules but I am yet to get a slideshow with full wide pages photos to run. Apparently the option is there but I can not find a way to make it work.

We are working to add more blocks and options to configure block to allow user to customer everything in the section.

Are there going to be more modules?

Absolutely yes, we are working to add more content blocks and layouts.

Let me know if you have any question, I will be willing to clarify all your concerns.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

When JA Builder will be available for download? Will there be a version of an existing page as a component?

Hi @tomasz grabski,

We plan to release first version (could be beta) by end of this month or early next month. It will be a package with template, plugin and component.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Sitebuilder? But how to add a menu item? How to edit a menu item – changing title – linking to other page or even better: linking to component page? Without linking and editing menu items, there is no sitebuilding. Sorry but could not find that option. Missing something?

Hi @spidermanweb,

For menu configuration, you can select menu to display in the header menu, we will add more option to edit each menu item where you can change its menu type, and also ability to create new menu item.

Let me know if you have any other question 🙂

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

1. Buttons – "Language" and "Login" in header for international sites
    2. Blocks – FAQ (Accordion), Video , Audio , Animated Numbers (with countdown), tabs and tours, Slideshow, Timeline.
    3. Possibility change background picture of site
    4. Shop

Hi @bionet,

Thanks for your kind words about our product. I have added your requests to the wishlist and will have plan to work on. For the Shop page, the builder will be compatible with 3rd extensions, including eCommerce extension like Virtuemart, Mijoshop, Hikashop, etc so you can build shop page with the extension.

Regards.

alexm1337 Friend

Hello All,

Just joining this conversation now and am currently using a T3 based template Socialize by iJoomla for JomSocial and am interested in using new JA Intranet with new release of Easy Social and StackIdeas products.

To what one user first said on here in first page about this discussion I agree focus should be on making templates specific to components such as SI products and JA Intranet.

It does not make sense to always keep making new template unless it really fits what that end user is really looking for customized for that use case when in reality making a JA version of page builder is not a bad idea since this seems to be the new trend now.

On that note and for my question which is what made me frustrated with you guys before with old Uber and JA ACM was the fact that codes for Uber theme when trying to use JA ACM on other T3 based themes such as Socialize created a lot of problems for me.

Will Uber II just build on top of JA ACM or is this theme really just a page builder type of theme/component?

Ideally I would like to see an updated JA ACM concept that can be used on ALL T3 templates and don’t see why this would not be possible since SP PB, Quix, JSN PB etc support any Joomla template framework and can also be used as article or module.

For my use case I want to use JA ACM to make a landing page for JA Intranet and don’t think you guys should be focusing on making the template version of Uber II being so fancy like a WIX if it can’t even be used as a module form in other T3 based templates which to me defeats the entire idea of JA ACM which would be like a PB component only more lean and better code just calling different versions of modules you need to build page elements without bloated framework on top of framework approach.

So will this new Uber II PB type of template allow to be used on other T3 templates as module form and use blank component or special article blank article?

Because I would like to keep the Socialize login module/social toolbar at top-header position for my JS site and then same for your new JA Intranet template with a new SI Easy Social site.

And second quick question while I have the time to write in to you guys – what would be the best way to make a mobile version of landing page for my site?

Should I buy Responsiviser plugin from storejextensions.org to allow for mobile detection and then have one site for desktop and different landing page for mobile?

I am currently using old Uber JA ACM Hero style 4 which is background video with transparent color and text and on mobile it does not look good at all and has nothing underneath. To quickly solve this I want to keep desktop view as is for video works and autoplays and then make homepage for mobile view simply the default Joomla login page with my company logo above.

Do you guys know of a better/easier way to achieve this without this plugin?

I just renewed with you guys and paid for dedicated support so I look forward to getting help from you guys again and I hope my input helped your development team efforts.

Alex

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum