Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author

ok cooool good

quatgio Friend

good, about your event

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 378034 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the word “paid support” is not correct, it should be “Paid customization support”. What you guys think. We will scrap it, if its going to create confusion, last thing we want is anyone thinking that we are greedy.</blockquote>

Totally true, “Paid customization support” is a better word for it. And no don’t scrap it! People just need to read what you’re actually saying. Not read the word “paid”, stop reading and start freaking out like kiwilee.

Another question about the changes:

You stated minor customisation support for JA Developer accounts. is that forum only or through support tickets too?

Regards

Tom

bertmc Friend

Fantastic. I am a loyal customer. I think Customization Support for a FEE is Superb. It is unfortunate that customization requests are always sent off to freelancer sites. Simple paid customizations really need to be given to our friends who support us from day to day, for their benefit and ours. I too make a living doing this, and I pay for help as often as required. Sometimes customization jobs are too small to find a serious freelancer who will take it on. These are perfect for the JA support team. Thumbs Up.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 378111 wrote:</em><blockquote>Totally true, “Paid customization support” is a better word for it. And no don’t scrap it! People just need to read what you’re actually saying. Not read the word “paid”, stop reading and start freaking out like kiwilee.

Another question about the changes:

You stated minor customisation support for JA Developer accounts. is that forum only or through support tickets too?

Regards

Tom</blockquote>

For now we do not differentiate forums / ticket system. All members have full access and support level is same at forum / tickets. My personal opinion is to limit the ticket system only for Devs and JobBoard guys, we do have good work load in tickets too and the support replies can not be seen or be of use to others, if i get JATC / JAEC guys to forum only, it would be of help for all, as the support / tips would add to forum knowledgebase.

<em>@bertmc 378127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fantastic. I am a loyal customer. I think Customization Support for a FEE is Superb. It is unfortunate that customization requests are always sent off to freelancer sites. Simple paid customizations really need to be given to our friends who support us from day to day, for their benefit and ours. I too make a living doing this, and I pay for help as often as required. Sometimes customization jobs are too small to find a serious freelancer who will take it on. These are perfect for the JA support team. Thumbs Up.</blockquote>

Yeah, i agree.. I do not like asking our users to move to 3rd party sites for seeking devs. Though we own JoomLancers.com but again, we can not control the quality or credentials of guys out there. The aim is to have atleast 5-10 guys (staff / members), who have spare time and willing to help out others and in return they get monetary benefit.

Regards

Arvind

Yan An Friend

it is nice;)

jtester Friend

Goog job!!!!!:)

Karol Kwitniowski Friend

a very good news,
    thanks!

regards
    Eliot

pedrox Friend

“Guide / provide hints for customization but no customization support for regular memberships.
    Only Developer members gets customization support (major customizations not included).”

That means I will not have support for customization? Oh, no problem, I’ve never been big fan of customizations. And that explains why I’m always so picky with the final product! Why great customizations that in most cases (I apologize for sincerity) only serve to spoil the templates? Of course I am not speaking of professional developers (At least not all of!) … :confused:
    I hope that now, JoomlArt have more time to devote to the final product, and develop templates even more sophisticated, creative and perfect :laugh:

mongoo Friend

great news guys

franjoreyes Friend

Ok, gracias

chantroila Friend

thanks for much!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Regarding the new documentation site, here is the preview… its a work in progress and most of the extensions are
    already covered.

All userguides pertaining to 2.5 / 3.0 will be moved to the site.. so everything would be in one place… we wont need to go to forums >> template forum >> tutorials sub forum >> then the very long thread (userguide).

I hope it would be complete in a month time…. will also add a quick feedback form to it.. so that any mistakes can be reported easily.

aidid Friend

Nice offering, but any body can tell me how can apply to be one of the developers ? i have difficulty about the payment, co’z im staying in Ethiopia which is not available the internet banking,, include paypall…any suggest please ? merci

thaibinh Friend

Thank you so much

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)

This topic contains 104 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum