Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

anyone out there?

ShannonN Friend

thewebcompany;20261anyone out there?

HI
    Villadi did not come with a quickstart install or the demo database
    I need to see a live url so I can test in my browsers run my tols to see what’s happening from a code pov.
    Cheers ShannonN

thewebcompany Friend

Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to use this template but its getting very frustrated.

I also need some help in understand how to add contents suggestions?

ShannonN Friend

thewebcompany;20458Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to use this template but its getting very frustrated.

I also need some help in understand how to add contents suggestions?

a guide to Joomla (adding content) is available in a series of flash based tutorials listed in our general forum also thee are many guides on how to use Joomla admin backend a good one is here

also my previous post asked

HI
    Villadi did not come with a quickstart install or the demo database
    I need to see a live url so I can test in my browsers run my tols to see what’s happening from a code pov.
    Cheers ShannonN

hightouchinc Friend

what is the actual answer to this? i’m seeing the same thing on this site: http://www.htmanagedservices.com/

agyee95661 Friend

Hi ShannonN —

I think I’m having the same issue on my website: http://www.agyee.com

Thanks,
    Albert

hightouchinc Friend

I unpublished the top menu and it seems to have gone away. one thing I noticed is that if you don’t have any content going into a published module, IE does weird things. try unpublishing any unused modules.

karlhus JATC

publishing something in the user9 worked for me. thanks for the fix!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  karlhus 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum