Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Shannon
    great, just great. Thank you
    zorcolino

ShannonN Friend

zorcolino;14962Shannon
    great, just great. Thank you
    zorcolino

Thanks Zorcolino
    I really hope these tutorials have helped you, I will try to find more of the same high quality to include here in the near future

ShannonN

elbowroom Friend

Does anyone know of any tutorials explain how to get .swf files to work in banners using joomla? I’ve been going through tutorials for a while now and still haven’t found any pertaining to this. I’m also looking for a way to include the banner in the css file. I can change the picture w/ success, but adding the flash yields nothing. Your help is appreciated.

ShannonN Friend

elbowroom;38503Does anyone know of any tutorials explain how to get .swf files to work in banners using joomla? I’ve been going through tutorials for a while now and still haven’t found any pertaining to this. I’m also looking for a way to include the banner in the css file. I can change the picture w/ success, but adding the flash yields nothing. Your help is appreciated.

adding flash to any web site involves calling the flash via a url setting the content size etc and setting the flash object to play loop etc these parameters are usually coded in the program that makes the flash animation that is Flash, swish 2 firestarter etc they all have an option to embed the code in a html format you insert that code via dreamweaver or what ever html editor you use in the position you want the flash to appear in general

Typing this (embedding flash into joomla) into Google brought up a stack of results

Menalto Friend

I made a module for adding flash files into a module posiiton, its simpel but it works……So far i have found out that thats the easiest way(more control)

swemmel Friend

You can also use a banner-manager wich allow you to publish flash-banners besides jpg,gif,png etc.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

cuemkid Friend

That is OK, thank you!

go123norway Friend

The flash layer display below else content, so we should use the flash shower script. And then, the flash will display in the highest layer…

2Patrick Friend

Hi

there are also some good Joomla tutorials here

questbg Friend

<em>@ShannonN 9658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all
    Enjoy
    ShannonN
    </blockquote>

Brilliant ShannonN … nice one! Just played my first Flash tutorial and learnt something that will save me time …. cool

😎

TomC Moderator

These are some FANTASTIC resources – THANK YOU !!!

😀

newbyiiir Friend

The first link is not valid anymore, but go to the home page http://www.joomlatutorials.com and you will see all the new videos.

amitkn Friend

Swimmel,

Your Website is good looking.
    Can you tell me, which is Slide Show, you’re using…in top.
    Is it Joomla free or paid component.
    Waiting for your answer.

Amit

mzazaki Friend

<em>@ShannonN 9658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all
    Sick of struggling with Joomla modules, components etc, http://www.joomlatutorials.com/walkthrough/visual_tutorials.html is a link to some of the best tutorials I’ve found on the net

* Disclaimer: As this site is outside the control of Joomlart, we cannot guarantee the content of this site, Joomlart will not be responsible for the content of sites outside this forum.

Things Covered are:

• Joomla Beginners Tutorials
    • Joomla Layout Tutorials
    • Virtuemart Tutorials
    • DocMan Tutorials
    • Community Builder Tutorials
    • OpenSEF Tutorials
    • JCE Tutorials
    • iJoomla Tutorials
    • SMF User & Admin Tutorials

And lots more
    Enjoy
    ShannonN

Some more tutorials here</blockquote>
    Wow, this looks like just what I am looking for! I’m a total noob to Joomla and I wanted to find out if this is even something I should get into or if it’s over my head. Thanks for the post…

collinsa Friend

Thank you,
    I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  web design singsys 10 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Tutorials – Flash Based on Joomla and many popular components’ is closed to new replies.