Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Hi how to translate template? For example “share this” “next article” “medium size” etc.

I found in templates/ja_teline_v/language/ some language files en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini etc and try to translate there some words but nothing change.

Do i need to translate this on every single php file?

zydarek Friend

I cant find where i can translate “next article” previous article” font size like “medium, small, etc”

zydarek Friend

I cant find where i can translate “next article” previous article” font size like “medium, small, etc”

Manos Moderator

Hello,

If you want to translate the template file, please copy the one you find under /language/en-GB to your language folder and rename it .

Manos Moderator

Hello,

If you want to translate the template file, please copy the one you find under /language/en-GB to your language folder and rename it .

zydarek Friend

I did that and i translated some words, but words “next article” previous article” font size like “medium, small, etc” are not in there.

zydarek Friend

I did that and i translated some words, but words “next article” previous article” font size like “medium, small, etc” are not in there.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Those words are probably under modules etc, you need to find the proper module or you can show me a link so I can identify this for you.

Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Those words are probably under modules etc, you need to find the proper module or you can show me a link so I can identify this for you.

Regards

Manos

timtecsa Friend

This has been partially translated once but can’t remember how. Where do I find the file so I can copy to new Teline V site?

timtecsa Friend

This has been partially translated once but can’t remember how. Where do I find the file so I can copy to new Teline V site?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Usually under the /language/ folder

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Usually under the /language/ folder

timtecsa Friend

I see English and Arabic under the Language folder but not French although I think I have French installed?

Which should I edit?

timtecsa Friend

I see English and Arabic under the Language folder but not French although I think I have French installed?

Which should I edit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

This topic contains 70 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum