Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I changed the TYPOGRAPHY with TYPO => http://prntscr.com/8rdxq5

I suggest you use Overrides

timtecsa Friend

Merci Mel,

I couldn’t find any … languagefr-FRfr-FR.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini file so I created an override and edited that. It works, but I only see the ‘Reading Mode’ button on FF and Safari, not in Chrome ?? Also there seem to be no translation options for font sizes, small, big, etc nor for default but I guess most French can cope with that. Don’t tell L’ Academie Francaise 🙂

Tim

timtecsa Friend

Merci Mel,

I couldn’t find any … languagefr-FRfr-FR.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini file so I created an override and edited that. It works, but I only see the ‘Reading Mode’ button on FF and Safari, not in Chrome ?? Also there seem to be no translation options for font sizes, small, big, etc nor for default but I guess most French can cope with that. Don’t tell L’ Academie Francaise 🙂

Tim

Manos Moderator

<em>@timtecsa 497466 wrote:</em><blockquote>not in Chrome ??</blockquote>
    it’s not browser related so it’s probably cache in Chrome

<em>@timtecsa 497466 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Also there seem to be no translation options for font sizes, small, big, etc nor for default but I guess most French can cope with that. Don’t tell L’ Academie Francaise 🙂

</blockquote>

I am sure you can find the appropriate Variables for that also, a good trick I use to do is …just kill the English file and you will see all Variables in front 😉

Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

<em>@timtecsa 497466 wrote:</em><blockquote>not in Chrome ??</blockquote>
    it’s not browser related so it’s probably cache in Chrome

<em>@timtecsa 497466 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Also there seem to be no translation options for font sizes, small, big, etc nor for default but I guess most French can cope with that. Don’t tell L’ Academie Francaise 🙂

</blockquote>

I am sure you can find the appropriate Variables for that also, a good trick I use to do is …just kill the English file and you will see all Variables in front 😉

Regards

Manos

timtecsa Friend

Thanks Manos,

I wondered where that came from.
    A more aggressive cache clean did the trick.

Tim

timtecsa Friend

Thanks Manos,

I wondered where that came from.
    A more aggressive cache clean did the trick.

Tim

Manos Moderator

Hi Tim,

Glad this was sorted out for you!

Manos Moderator

Hi Tim,

Glad this was sorted out for you!

timtecsa Friend

<blockquote>I am sure you can find the appropriate Variables for that also, a good trick I use to do is …just kill the English file and you will see all Variables in front 😉 </blockquote>

Can you explain which files to delete?

timtecsa Friend

<blockquote>I am sure you can find the appropriate Variables for that also, a good trick I use to do is …just kill the English file and you will see all Variables in front 😉 </blockquote>

Can you explain which files to delete?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I think it’s better to rename them than deleting them, find the Teline language files under /language/en-GB and rename them to something different like .ok (just the file extension)

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I think it’s better to rename them than deleting them, find the Teline language files under /language/en-GB and rename them to something different like .ok (just the file extension)

timtecsa Friend

/public_html/j344tag/language

or

/public_html/j344tag/templates/ja_teline_v/language

timtecsa Friend

/public_html/j344tag/language

or

/public_html/j344tag/templates/ja_teline_v/language

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)

This topic contains 70 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum