Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

The codes worked when I placed them in the K2 Directory category-item.php and item.php

southsouthworld Friend

I am trying for this page URL: http://africa.yabanciturkler.com/

Luna Garden Moderator

I used the extension, Additional Categories for K2 (https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/additional-categories-for-k2/) So then I tried adding the codes below in the JA K2 Filter category_item.php and the item.php. But it is still not showing the categories I would like.

JA K2 Filter doesn’t work with Additional Categories for K2, you can make it show the categories but I’m not sure that two components will work well together.

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna,

I hope you had a great weekend. I have been trying over the last few days. Please kindly let me know if it is possible to hide the extra fields in the map info box with a code? I would be super grateful for this.

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

Luna Garden Moderator

I hope you had a great weekend. I have been trying over the last few days. Please kindly let me know if it is possible to hide the extra fields in the map info box with a code? I would be super grateful for this.

Thanks for kind words.
    What you mean by hide the extra fields? Hide all of them, or some of them ?
    If you want to hide all, you can use a config in K2 Options. If you want to hide some of them, it will be hard if you use code only, and it won’t be flexible for any cases.

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna, thanks for your prompt response! 🙂

Because the sub-domain map pages (arab.yabanciturkler.com, agro.yabanciturkler.com) are working as K2 category menu item types, I changed to "hide extra fields" settings but I am still seeing the extra fields. How can I fix this?

southsouthworld Friend

Please kindly see the K2 config settings I put attached.

1. screencapture-yabanciturkler-administrator-index-php-1496654634368
    Luna Garden Moderator

Because the sub-domain map pages (arab.yabanciturkler.com, agro.yabanciturkler.com) are working as K2 category menu item types

Which menu item did you use as K2 category menu item types ? I just check on site agro.yabanciturkler.com, and see that the Menu Type is still JA K2 Filter type

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna,

Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to know if there is a way to:

1. Hide all the extra fields in the infomap box for K2 category menu type? (these are for my sub-domain landing map pages set as K2 Category menu type: agro.yabanciturkler.com, arab.yabanciturkler.com)
    2. Show the sub-nav menu for all K2 items shown in JA K2 Filter item list menu type? (This is for the main domain page set as a JA K2 Filter item list menu type: yabanciturkler.com and yabanciturkler.com/map)

Many thanks in advance!

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna, I hope you are doing great. I would appreciate your kind help on how I can put the subnav menu for all K2 items shown in this screenshot.

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-2.57.01-pm
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I just check this site http://www.yabanciturkler.com/, and see that problem on your site is solved. Is it fixed ?

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna, thanks for getting back to me.

For example in this URL: http://www.yabanciturkler.com/component/k2/48-centre-excellence/329/technological-methods-for-obtaining-fish-planting-material-and-commercial-fish-farming-of-pike-perch

The green subnav menu is missing, could you please help me fix it as I have been trying for the last 2 days.

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

southsouthworld Friend

I have tried very hard to fix but I cannot find a solution to hiding the extra fields for the K2 category menu items, so I will go and hire a developer to fix the problem. Could you please tell me which K2 files they will need to fix to get it to work like the JA K2 Filter item list menu type?

southsouthworld Friend

Hi luna, sorry for bothering again. As the website deadline is next week, I need to finish the website soon. Could you please help me get the subnav to show on these item pages, for example URL: http://www.yabanciturkler.com/component/k2/48-centre-excellence/329/technological-methods-for-obtaining-fish-planting-material-and-commercial-fish-farming-of-pike-perch

The green subnav menu is missing, could you please kindly help me fix it. Many many thanks for your kind support as always.

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

southsouthworld Friend

Hi Luna, do not worry about the sub nav, I decided to just change the white color of the menu so no need to add the subnav menu as it is taking alot of time.

Instead, could you please help me to locate the code so I can give it to a developer so that they can manually change the code to hide the extra fields in the map infobox of each K2 item (http://agro.yabanciturkler.com/)

Is it located in /html/com_k2/directory/category_item.php? in the Agro-world template (http://www.yabanciturkler.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=template&id=10071&file=L2h0bWwvY29tX2syL2RpcmVjdG9yeS9jYXRlZ29yeV9pdGVtLnBocA%3D%3D)

<div class="catItemMask">
    <?php if($this->item->params->get(‘catItemExtraFields’) && count($this->item->extra_fields)): ?>

<div class="catItemExtraFields">
            <h4><?php echo JText::_('K2_ADDITIONAL_INFO'); ?></h4>
            <ul>
                <?php foreach ($this->item->extra_fields as $key=>$extraField): ?>
                    <?php if($extraField->value != ''): ?>
                    <li class="<?php echo ($key%2) ? "odd" : "even"; ?> type<?php echo ucfirst($extraField->type); ?> group<?php echo $extraField->group; ?>">
                        <?php if($extraField->type == 'header'): ?>
                        <h4 class="catItemExtraFieldsHeader"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?></h4>
                        <?php elseif(($extraField->alias != 'latitude') && ($extraField->alias != 'longitude') ): ?>
                        <span class="catItemExtraFieldsLabel"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?></span>
                        <span class="catItemExtraFieldsValue"><?php echo $extraField->value; ?></span>
                        <?php endif; ?>
                    </li>
                    <?php endif; ?>
                <?php endforeach; ?>
                </ul>
            <div class="clr"></div>
          </div>
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum