Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Poll : Templates that you want us to develop

• Small Biz (dentist/ hairdresser / other service providers) Template (41%, 148 Votes)
    • Corporate / Company Template (35%, 127 Votes)
    • E-commerce Template (do mention preferred extension in replies) (28%, 102 Votes)
    • News Template (28%, 101 Votes)
    • School / University (19%, 69 Votes)
    • Social / Networking Template (17%, 63 Votes)
    • Personal / Blog Template (14%, 52 Votes)

Total Voters: 365

Loading ... Loading ...

Multiple choice is allowed. Do mention the features you would like to see in your voted template in the replies below.. That will be of immense help when we start working on the template.

Aratype Friend

I believe it will be worthy to focus on T3 improvement and joomla’s next step preparation… 3.8 will have a long awaited feature "Router"…

If you ask me what could be something new in the world of template I will say job-board site… This could open a huge possibility for developers to do a specific recruitment websites…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Aratype.
    aprox Friend

What I would love to see happen is that the Wall template gets an upgrade and after that regular updates to keep the development going and have it always optimized for the latest Joomla version….

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  aprox.
    jurgeng Friend

Hi,
    if you go e-commerce, please have a focus on HikaShop.

blueberry38 Friend

Hi
    Improve ja simpli : parallax scrolling for exemple …. and joomla up to date ready !!!
    Thank’s

kernel64 Friend

A HIKASHOP e-commerce template is very much needed ….

romolo Friend

A new flexible template for Small Businesses would be very useful and something which we haven’t seen for a while from JoomlArt (Uber is the last one which comes to mind).

We would also like to see updates to JA Builder, with new features, such as:

1. Ability to create our own Library of pages, which only the developers can access. Developers can then use their own preset pages across multiple sites.

2. Streamlined integration between core Joomla and JA Builder. i.e. Creating Blog / Contact Pages, etc.

3. New blocks and additional functionality for current blocks.

Thanks

slepoy Friend

Social template would be good. Ja Mood for me – it’s a music template.

dfirsching Friend

How about a community association / civic association / neighborhood template?

propolis Friend

What about a really good multi-site sports template?

sparkktv Friend

Media Entertainment website. (Hulu, Netflix like….)

markroy Friend

I would like to see a template suitable for elementary/middle and/or high school. There are no templates currently suitable.

ydrohoos1980 Friend

I thing a very good project will be a directory template, e.g job board or classifieds using the power of new joomla 3.7 feature custom fields !!

gother Friend

Jevents integration

arundf Friend

E-Commerce Template – Mijoshop based
    News Template – For Video Content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  original.com 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum