Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Similar to the request in this forum post – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/add-acm-slideshow-2-option-from-uber-to-ja-charity/

We would like to have the JA ACM – Gallery (and all the types/styles available to us).

How can we go about this? We already have JA ACM installed as part of the quickstart however it only has limited options.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you also install the sample data as part of the quickstart installation process?

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you also install the sample data as part of the quickstart installation process?

romolo Friend

@tom C, yes we installed sample data when setting up the site.

Thanks

romolo Friend

@tom C, yes we installed sample data when setting up the site.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@romolo 494811 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Tom C, yes we installed sample data when setting up the site.

Thanks</blockquote>

That being the case, you should have all styles that you see in the demo version – as the sample data provides you with a virtual clone of the demo (less any commercial extensions used for demo only purposes).

TomC Moderator

<em>@romolo 494811 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Tom C, yes we installed sample data when setting up the site.

Thanks</blockquote>

That being the case, you should have all styles that you see in the demo version – as the sample data provides you with a virtual clone of the demo (less any commercial extensions used for demo only purposes).

ibewguy Friend

Hello @romolo

I followed THIS link. First I downloaded the uber template and extracted all the files. Then I navigate to templates/Uber_j34/ACM folder – there you will see all the additional options for acm included in the Uber template

You can then upload them to the Template/JA_Charity/acm folder.

You will then notice all the additional options for JA ACM modules. The JA_Charity template does come natively with a slideshow option, but it is not the same as the slideshow folder in Uber ACM. You will end up with two slideshow options in JA ACM

Now – this is what I did – and it worked, but I was not able to duplicate the Style-1, Style-2, and Style-3 options of Uber on my site. I ended up deleting the uploaded folders and re-enabling my JA_Charity slideshow.

If anyone knows how to make the Uber style options available in JA Charity I would love to know!

Thanks!

ibewguy Friend

Hello @romolo

I followed THIS link. First I downloaded the uber template and extracted all the files. Then I navigate to templates/Uber_j34/ACM folder – there you will see all the additional options for acm included in the Uber template

You can then upload them to the Template/JA_Charity/acm folder.

You will then notice all the additional options for JA ACM modules. The JA_Charity template does come natively with a slideshow option, but it is not the same as the slideshow folder in Uber ACM. You will end up with two slideshow options in JA ACM

Now – this is what I did – and it worked, but I was not able to duplicate the Style-1, Style-2, and Style-3 options of Uber on my site. I ended up deleting the uploaded folders and re-enabling my JA_Charity slideshow.

If anyone knows how to make the Uber style options available in JA Charity I would love to know!

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please follow these steps below and let me know the result :

1. Rename current folder templatesja_charityacmslideshow and copy over folder templatesuberacmslideshow from Uber.

2. Go to admin >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> create new JA ACM – Slideshow (don’t try to modify existing JA ACM – Slideshow, please create a new one).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please follow these steps below and let me know the result :

1. Rename current folder templatesja_charityacmslideshow and copy over folder templatesuberacmslideshow from Uber.

2. Go to admin >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> create new JA ACM – Slideshow (don’t try to modify existing JA ACM – Slideshow, please create a new one).

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @adam M – just to be clear. The JA Charity template already has an ACM Slideshow folder and I should rename it? So maybe I have Slideshow_Charity and Slideshow_Uber?

thanks

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @adam M – just to be clear. The JA Charity template already has an ACM Slideshow folder and I should rename it? So maybe I have Slideshow_Charity and Slideshow_Uber?

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Just rename the slideshow folder in Charity (you won’t be able to use Charity slideshow type) and copy the slideshow folder from Uber to Charity, we will continue from there to make the Uber slideshow work in Charity first.

After that I will try to help you rename current Charity slideshow with another name, so we can use them both.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Just rename the slideshow folder in Charity (you won’t be able to use Charity slideshow type) and copy the slideshow folder from Uber to Charity, we will continue from there to make the Uber slideshow work in Charity first.

After that I will try to help you rename current Charity slideshow with another name, so we can use them both.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum