Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have followed the documentation in an attempt to add the Slideshow-2 option shown in the ACM documentation. The “Advanced” tab scrubs the input code even after I attempt to modify it.

Is there a way to modify the slideshow ACM in this template so that the images do not take up the entire screen?

thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can use JA ACM in any template and look at userguide for reference here

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can use JA ACM in any template and look at userguide for reference here

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – I did read all of that earlier and tried to use it – it works but then it throws off the layout in the JA Charity template. I now have a mess on my hands

IBEWguy

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – I did read all of that earlier and tried to use it – it works but then it throws off the layout in the JA Charity template. I now have a mess on my hands

IBEWguy

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, I need to check it directly on your site, you can pm me the URL and admin access backend of your site. I will help you to check it further.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, I need to check it directly on your site, you can pm me the URL and admin access backend of your site. I will help you to check it further.

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – I removed the folders I uploaded from uber, but I could put them back and try again. I also tried JA Slideshow Module lite. I am trying to display a slideshow on the home page that is not so large – is there a way to decrease the massive size of the images in this module without completely recoding the css?

I want the images to be small and on a carousel. I thought the Slideshow Style-2 or Style-3 from uber might be a good option, but I was not able to make it work.. JA Slideshow light is not compatible with JA Charity and conflicts with the ACM Slideshow.

I did create a work-around using the “video” option in the home-1 position. You can get a nice layout with this option, but the container is large so it pushes the images out to the edge of the home page (side to side). I am testing several options. I do not have any content for the OUR SPECIALTY section or the EVENTS section of the site so I have unpublished them and I am now looking for something to replace them.

Thanks !

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – I removed the folders I uploaded from uber, but I could put them back and try again. I also tried JA Slideshow Module lite. I am trying to display a slideshow on the home page that is not so large – is there a way to decrease the massive size of the images in this module without completely recoding the css?

I want the images to be small and on a carousel. I thought the Slideshow Style-2 or Style-3 from uber might be a good option, but I was not able to make it work.. JA Slideshow light is not compatible with JA Charity and conflicts with the ACM Slideshow.

I did create a work-around using the “video” option in the home-1 position. You can get a nice layout with this option, but the container is large so it pushes the images out to the edge of the home page (side to side). I am testing several options. I do not have any content for the OUR SPECIALTY section or the EVENTS section of the site so I have unpublished them and I am now looking for something to replace them.

Thanks !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum