Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

<em>@tastiger 316342 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does the content of this thread still hold true?

As I see references throughout this thread to non profit sites – however in my membership I do not see anyway to distinguish between non profit sites and commercial sites as all my sites are non profit</blockquote>

We have recently took down the profit sites, and there are no distinguish between those two anymore.

mfindo Friend

it’s probably a good decision 😉

ballyjames21 Friend

thanks for this awesome tutorial…
    😎

maricate Friend

<em>@JA Developer 197981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guy,

Just to clarify your concerns:

It means that, basically, I have no right to use Joomlart templates after my subscription expires, contrary to what your advertising says. Am I correct?
    >> You can still use downloaded templates after your subscription expires (you have to register all used domains of our templates on our site).

If I have to register domains to use each template on a live site, and if I cannot register the domains after subscription expires, even if you say that I will be able to use forever everything I downloaded during my registered period, we have opposing statements here, don’t you think?
    >> The number of domains are limited depending on your membership. That is the reason why you should consider which membership to purchase so that you can use our templates on domains. We manage legal usage by domains, not templates.

Care to explain in details what I can and what I cannot do after my subscription expires?
    >> I am so sorry if my clarification does not make you understand clearly.

Hope you are clearer now.</blockquote>

“We manage legal usage by domains, not templates.”

Sorry, but I could not understand what it means “manage legal usage by domains”.
    In other words … if you find a template being used on a website, and the domain is not registered, you will understand that the template used is illegal?
    Is this the function to license the domain?

TomC Moderator

<em>@maricate 427692 wrote:</em><blockquote>”We manage legal usage by domains, not templates.”

Sorry, but I could not understand what it means “manage legal usage by domains”.
    In other words … if you find a template being used on a website, and the domain is not registered, you will understand that the template used is illegal?
    Is this the function to license the domain?</blockquote>

Exactly 🙂

wisdom114 Friend

the verification link is set to mydomain.com/licensekey

The problem is that joomlas default file directory is mydomain.com/images/…

And i cant change the file directory on joomla cause it is default.

PLEASE HELP

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 439849 wrote:</em><blockquote>the verification link is set to mydomain.com/licensekey

The problem is that joomlas default file directory is mydomain.com/images/…

And i cant change the file directory on joomla cause it is default.

PLEASE HELP</blockquote>
    I have manually verified your domain http://www.faatih.com on our system. You do not need to do anything else at your end.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

This topic contains 112 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum