Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the tutorial..very complete

jack705 Friend

Really great information, you elaborate it which make easy to understand, thanks

anas Friend

I really don’t have the time to add all my domains here , it’s JA problem not mine , i paid the money and they should take care of everything.
    Fight the piracy by making your clients happy.

andoysg Friend

hi. i created my new domain. but i cant access it to verify license. what seems to be the problem? thank you very much.

acelabs Friend

Hi .
    I have a question ..

my site have 2 domain names but both are same site.. acelabs**.org and acelabs**.net org domain is a permanent redirect to .net domain..

so do i have to licence both domains??

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@acelabs 191575 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi .
    I have a question ..

my site have 2 domain names but both are same site.. acelabs**.org and acelabs**.net org domain is a permanent redirect to .net domain..

so do i have to licence both domains??</blockquote>

No. Only the domain which is live needs to be registered. Redirected domain is not a problem.

Regards

Arvind

elektrastudio Friend

Hello.

I have a developer license.
    Do I have to license each and all domains I use JA templates?
    And after my subscription expires, and I’m still able to use the templates, do I have to license new domains, even if I don’t have access to the members area, but I’m still entitled to use the template as is?

Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@elektrastudio 197687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

I have a developer license.
    And after my subscription expires, and I’m still able to use the templates, do I have to license new domains, even if I don’t have access to the members area, but I’m still entitled to use the template as is?

Thank you.</blockquote>

HI guy,

>> You have to register all domains via: http://www.joomlart.com/member/yourdomain.php for legal usage before expiry date.

>> You can still use downloaded templates; however, you could no longer register new domains on our site after expiry date. Therefore, renewal is highly recommended if you still want to customize our templates for your clients.

elektrastudio Friend

Hi.

It means that, basically, I have no right to use Joomlart templates after my subscription expires, contrary to what your advertising says. Am I correct?

If I have to register domains to use each template on a live site, and if I cannot register the domains after subscription expires, even if you say that I will be able to use forever everything I downloaded during my registered period, we have opposing statements here, don’t you think?

Care to explain in details what I can and what I cannot do after my subscription expires?

Thank you, and best regards.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@elektrastudio 197896 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

It means that, basically, I have no right to use Joomlart templates after my subscription expires, contrary to what your advertising says. Am I correct?

If I have to register domains to use each template on a live site, and if I cannot register the domains after subscription expires, even if you say that I will be able to use forever everything I downloaded during my registered period, we have opposing statements here, don’t you think?

Care to explain in details what I can and what I cannot do after my subscription expires?

Thank you, and best regards.</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Just to clarify your concerns:

>> You can still use downloaded templates after your subscription expires (you have to register all used domains of our templates on our site).

>> The number of domains are limited depending on your membership. That is the reason why you should consider which membership to purchase so that you can use our templates on domains. We manage legal usage by domains, not templates.

>> I am so sorry if my clarification does not make you understand clearly.

Hope you are clearer now.

leomoon11 Friend

How to get it! it’s free? thanks:laugh:

jamesbenn Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 37083 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can’t remove the copyright/link to joomlart from your site.</blockquote>

Thanks for the help! I was able to figure it then…:laugh:

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
    Motorola Atrix Accessories and HTC Inspire Accessories

elektrastudio Friend

I know this thread is old, but I have a question.
    We are reordering things here, and I would like to register all my domains from the last months.
    But I can’t find the “members area” on the site anymore (maybe I’m blind, but I haven’t found it, sorry).

So, in the new site, how can we register a domain for a site we used a joomlart template or extension?

Thank you.

Jonathan Roza
    http://www.elektrastudio.com.br

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Elektrastudio,

Please log into our url http://www.joomlart.com/member/yourdomain.php and register your licensed domains there for legal usage.

Thanks.

tastiger Friend

Does the content of this thread still hold true?

As I see references throughout this thread to non profit sites – however in my membership I do not see anyway to distinguish between non profit sites and commercial sites as all my sites are non profit

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)

This topic contains 112 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum