Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Whilst you may have purchased subscription to use JoomlArt templates, you may not have actually licensed your domain. Licensing your domain tells our licensing system that your domain has been paid for, and as such we do not take any action towards it. However, a lot of people forget to license the domains and remaining members seems bit confused about the procedure.

Here is the Step by Step guide to Register and Licence your Domains using JA Templates.

Licensing Your Domain

Firstly, go to http://www.joomlart.com and login. Once logged in, you would be taken to the Members page. Or incase you are signed into the forums, then you can click the Member Area button on the top right hand corner of the screen.

Still Confused?? >> Login and proceed to http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

And there you have it! Your domain is now registered and licensed!

sicic Friend

Hello

My webmaster is having trouble with the sa-fargus template on Joomla 1.05RC3 with Community Builder.

I’m wondering if it has anything to do with me making a mistake when I added my domain name to the “commercial” instead of the “non-for-profit” section.

In Summary:
    1) This is a not-for-profit company, regulated by the UK government.
    2) We have had an issue that has meant sicic.org has been re-built from scratch.
    3) We have kept the old site running – until the new one is ready (ETA Jan 1st) – but with a new domain name = sicic.eu
    4) This is a temporary solution and sicic.org will be the only domain name holding the template (although sicic.eu may redirect to it also.

Can you change the the details on the Domain Licence since I cannot edit it from my end?
    ——————————————————–
    Additional info – if you need it – My problem in detail:
    Because of lots of difficulties we have had with my Host, we have moved to another Host. This has meant that I now have the template on two Hosts and 2 domains – the other being http://www.sicic.eu. I do not want to have two identical sites and intend to redirect sicic.eu once sicic.org is up and running properly. However, while i am waiting for that to happen it has been useful to keep the old site running so I can check the functionality and write “How To” Help pages for the Wiki for sicic.org

bigrk Friend

This issue would not affect how the template operates. Did you use the JA Fagus for J! 1.5 RC3 template?

coos Friend

Thanks for the tutorial MiCCAS – clear, concise and to-the-point!

😎

mfcphil Friend

Until Miccas mentioned it Mine wasn’t done, I had no idea

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@mfcphil 35207 wrote:</em><blockquote>Until Miccas mentioned it Mine wasn’t done, I had no idea</blockquote>
    Hence the reason why I decided to make people aware of this 🙂

cgc0202 Friend

Just a clarification:

Joomlart now has now more than 48 templates. Can I theoretically download and use all of them in three commercial domains and all non-commercial domains?

Is support the only thing I forfeit when my subscription expires?

Thanks.

Cornelio

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@cgc0202 36557 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just a clarification:

Joomlart now has now more than 48 templates. Can I theoretically download and use all of them in three commercial domains and all non-commercial domains?

Is support the only thing I forfeit when my subscription expires?

Thanks.

Cornelio</blockquote>
    There are limitations with non-commercial domains… and yes, support and access to new downloads is what you forfeit.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 36561 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are limitations with non-commercial domains… and yes, support and access to new downloads is what you forfeit.</blockquote>

So what are the limitations for non-commercial domains, MiCCAS? Where do I find this information?

Thanks.

Cornelio

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@cgc0202 37081 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what are the limitations for non-commercial domains, MiCCAS? Where do I find this information?

Thanks.

Cornelio</blockquote>
    You can’t remove the copyright/link to joomlart from your site.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 37083 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can’t remove the copyright/link to joomlart from your site.</blockquote>

MiCCAS

How can I use my “quota of allowed domains” then so that I can use them for the non-commercial links, and remove the copyrightlink?

Also, are subdomains counted as part of the main domain name?

For examaple, will these be counted as one:

philippines.com
    news.philippines.com

Thanks.

Cornelio

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 37083 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can’t remove the copyright/link to joomlart from your site.</blockquote>

MiCCAS: I posted my domains before the clarification you posted.

Based from your statement above, I wanted to place the first three non-profits that I posted to be placed under “commercial” so that I can remove the copyright. I have no way of doing this. Would you please ask Joomart to make the revisions?

For now, I made the mistake of placing the fourth one, in the “commercial” instead of the non-profit — the “copyright” notice remains and Joomlart remains. Actually, I will placce this fourth domain name in the “commercrcial license” too, once I get the funds they are sending me to pay for the “license”. They are a very small group alumni associated –connect wth a school in the Philippines.

If you check the IP address, it is the same one of the three sites I posted. It is in fact my own hosting account because I am doing “pro bono” work for them, and also serving as their webmaster. I have even been paying for all the cost of the hosting service and the perliminary domain name registration.

Thanks.

Cornelio

Salsabil Friend

MICCAS,

can you please take a look at my membership, i have added two domains of mine and after that it shows me a domain twice. can you please delete one of the double domain?

thank you very much.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Salsabil 39980 wrote:</em><blockquote>MICCAS,

can you please take a look at my membership, i have added two domains of mine and after that it shows me a domain twice. can you please delete one of the double domain?

thank you very much.</blockquote>
    Done Salsabil!

Salsabil Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 39982 wrote:</em><blockquote>Done Salsabil!</blockquote>

thank you very much MiCCAS 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)

This topic contains 112 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum