Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 200 total)
  • Author

I’m glad to read this thread. I’m using Ja Teline in its first version on my biggest project. I already thought about switching to Teline III in the past…

JA Guys, please add the real Mega Menu from the last templates to JA Teline IV!! And please do a great styling on submenus which are placed on left/right module positions. I’m sorry to say, but yootheme does it very good and stylish for these kind of submenus :-[

Just do it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@jamjodesign 189739 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok so i think this would be a great feature and something I think everyone would appreciate as after all most of the uses for this kind of website will be for small niche type news websites. I think some kind of integration of the Joomlart Google maps plugin would be great on each article. For example if you write an article that you can geo locate it for local based news websites. I am specifically thinking of the likes of patch.com here with its local specific news articles which are all tagged on a handy to use map that is located in a module position. Please look at this link on patch.com: http://bridgewater.patch.com/</blockquote>

Thanks for the suggestion! Great idea! ๐Ÿ™‚

VisiGod Friend

My 2 cents:
    1. Make the website logo – leading to the root web site and not to domain.com/index.php – I always need to change this in order to avoid duplicated content.
    2. Support K2, but don’t leave it as the only option. But if you support it, the JA News module and similar should work it K2 as well.
    3. Don’t support JomSocial – it is for different type of sites IMO. However, if you support it, try to do it like some of your competitors do – with CSS only. That way, you will have much less work to do, when new version comes.
    4. Put an option for a default style (color).
    5. Integrate some video and/or photo extension – much more needed for magazine/news type of styles.

el patron Friend

1. performance performance performance
    2. incorporate ja member’s ja_bulletin hack and stop reading article db when freshness date is surpassed, ja_bulletin/most_read etc…kills large article sites…
    3. call all java code at the end of the template
    4. try to merge some of the different .css styles
    5. PLEASE have a clear cut migration path for III to IV cutovers. This was missed going from II to III
    6. more ajax!…

Keep up the great work JA!

mbahgerry Friend

I did not say much because I’m sure Teline IV, will be better again and full of innovation ..

joomla411 JAEC

How about getting it well integrated with JA Voice & JA Job Board Components. A package would be great like you had before. Or at least make the integrated look & feel much better and easier.

joomla411 JAEC

Also, Integration with JomSocial Community, and Seyret Video Component. These days websites are all about community & videos! We all want to watch something & talk about something!

thatcomputerdude Friend

Would be great if template clubs started showing the dynamic versatility of templating with FlexiContent

solsantiec Friend

i propose before of titles show the hour that publishied every news ???

gray Friend

1. add stocks module (and weather too)
    2. top mega menu is difficult to manage, especially if I want to put my own modules
    3. incorporate mod_login and mod_user modules; I have to place 2 modules – one for user login, another for links to add articles, events etc.
    4. ja_tabs modules failed to load if its content it not accessible; also content of ja_tabs modules loads almost at the end of page load, it would be great to have it loading with all page
    5. give optional search module places, for example next to breadcrumbs; place near logo is not good as for me
    6. ja_newsticker to support not-latin languages, I had to create a hack for this

edroga Friend

• faster loading pages, page optimization
    • better resolved personalization than ja_teline_iii
    • complete configuration of modules
    • articles on the main page appear from newest to oldest, as in ja_teline_ii in ja_teline_iii has been lost to the personalization departments
    • integration with joomsocial
    • perhaps working with joomla 1.6
    minas69 Friend

A dream came true !

I used Teline II and now III ( http://www.thesunshine.de )

and iยดm really happy about this news !!

joomla411 JAEC

I would love to see Teline IV integrated with a good e-Commerce Shopping Cart solution. We all need to sell stuff to make money these days!

geof Friend

Good news!!
    maybe in the next version include a solution with 3 extensions
    – Article manager, (members can manage and submit their own articles)
    – Newsletters
    – Comments
    and support with K2

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@geof 190625 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good news!!
    maybe in the next version include a solution with 3 extensions
    – Article manager, (members can manage and submit their own articles)
    – Newsletters
    – Comments
    and support with K2</blockquote>

Already bundle of JA Templates available with K2 support. Hopefully it wont be a disaster focusing in K2 again..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 200 total)

This topic contains 200 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  vedouze 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum