Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 200 total)
  • Author

I will say thats good news, thats pretty awesome news.
    Article manager is perfect, i use a compnent for this that hastn been updated in a couple of years and is pretty cluncky. If the article manager could include a simple image uploader to prevent users from having to use the Joomla Image uploader (which confuses the bejesus out of all my authors) that would be so welcome.
    JA Comments inclusion would be just as great.

<em>@geof 190625 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good news!!
    maybe in the next version include a solution with 3 extensions
    – Article manager, (members can manage and submit their own articles)
    – Newsletters
    – Comments
    and support with K2</blockquote>

VisiGod Friend

Putting e-commerce in a magazine/newspaper template is not a good idea IMO.

we2solutions Friend

Hi all,

my suggestion for the teline4 version is create a good video gallery for us.there is lot of good and non- commercial extensions for picture gallery’s but there is no good non-commercial video gallery’s we can find from the extensions.most of them for you tube embedding.but if we have collection of our own local videos and if we want to have gallery which without youtube then the real problems will come for us.teline4 will be the hit of 2010 in ja world.so please try to add good video gallery for the teline4.don’t think about homepage only.all the best for teline4

chanton Friend

Please improve JA News2 module as many suggested in the forum for the template. things like better control of layout and ordering as welll as the ability to show section or category image when latest aritcle has no image.

hillmen Friend

Looking forward to Teline IV!
    and please add K2 support.

carlucci Friend

Please add K2 support. K2 – comment

clampert Friend

Awesome, I’m looking forward to it. Please consider adding a slider module for K2 news.

santoshalom Friend
    • I like more support K2 support on JA Bulletin, JA news, JA frontpage, JAcontentslide modules..
    • More module styles and easy to edit or customize .. light/dark themes
    • More module positions
    • JA Mega menu application with round corner like joomlart website

Thanks.

Looking for the Best Joomla template ever

1. teline4
    zorroh Friend

Teline is Newspaper template, there will be lot of articles, so article handling must be improved:

1) good article manager where
    author can:
    * view article list
    * edit own articles
    * edit only article heading
    in backend settings:
    * the timing and frequency for publishing all articles can be set by the admin only(if there no new articles then articles will be published right away, if there are new articles then articles will be published example 5 articles every hour)
    2) content adding layout
    * main article picture button, where you can choose picture from your computer
    * picture author field
    * picture alternat text field
    * picture caption field
    * article source name and url field
    * article author field
    * group truly related stories
    in backend settings:
    * main article picture size or just Ja Thumbnail plugin support
    3) some automatical stuff
    * all article external links are “target=_blank”
    * tags are taken from article heading
    * tags rss
    * similar/related articles according to heading tags
    in backend settings:
    * setup tags variables and look

thatcomputerdude Friend

You just listed features for a new Framework, not a template.

zorroh Friend

Needed solutions for JA News 2:
    [] when i set up frontpage to show 3 categories then it shows 3 categories with newest articles, if there is so much categories with articles
    [] when i or someone else post article in some category then that category automatically moves to first place

discussion about this function: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-2-order-automatically-new-categories-to-be-first-on-front-page/#post-325540

Joomla 1.6 support

Better performance!

santoshalom Friend

eagerly waiting for the release of this template.. any details about eta?

sadesh Friend

Simple for me. Easy upgrade from Teline III would be great.

bobgen Friend

SPEED SPEED SPEED SPEED SPPED SPEED

Thank you.

wombat1 Friend

For authors
    Simplify all input.
    Avoid using joomla interface for image uploading, a simple button leading to an automated forder for each author. JCE can be setup to create and name an automated folder automatically. If we just had a simple upload image button, which would then use automated thumbail creation, without having to type caption in each time etc. that would make things more efficient from the point of view of newspaper sites that always has multiple authors and therfore multiple ways to stuff things up.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 200 total)

This topic contains 200 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  vedouze 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum