Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

AnyOne any helpful Script???
    I need to launch the page today but I cant about this bug! 🙁

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You can try with the dev version I attached here. The new version will be released pretty soon.

1. com_jalang.zip

agilisgmbh Friend

get no notification about your reply. sry. i installed now your version, but now i got sql error:

1. Screenshot_2016.01.21_05
    agilisgmbh Friend

I changed ispending to state (another topic of helenb here) and it worked, i could access.
    but nothing changed. all double entries and some are translated (but just headline) and rest not…
    grml*

Cant you test yourself with easyblog and then update us with working compenent?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We did tested it, as it works so we sent to you.

We’re still working on JA Multilingual, so it’ll be released soon.

If possible, send us your site URL, and Admin Info, FTP info, we’ll check problem for you.

enzo.rodi Friend

Hi,

I have a problem with the Easyblog integration as well..
    Default language is german. The google translation to english and romanian os working fine.
    There is a new database entry for the translated blog post in the correct translated language -> checked with phpmyadmin

But:

When accessing the translated blog entry with the easyblog composer only the default language is shown, not the translated content.
    But it is stored in the database.

So I think some associations are mixed up.

Any clues about this behavior?
    Using Easyblog 5.0.36

thanks enzo

1. Screenshot_20160822_010513
    2. Screenshot_20160822_010654
    3. Screenshot_20160822_010853
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Enzo,

Update your site info with Admin account, site URL and FTP account of your site here so we can have a closer look and check for you.

enzo.rodi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Thanks for the info, will pass this to the developer to check your problem.
    We’ll reply you soon with the solution.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer did take a look at this issue, and it’ll take time to fix this. You can access this link: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECLANG-56 to follow the process fixing this issue.

enzo.rodi Friend

Great!
    Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  enzo.rodi 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘EasyBlog translation integration is not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.