Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly share your site super user detail and FTP details via Private reply so i can check and debug the issue directly on your site .

helenbn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    could u also provide the admin site url . i did not found the site url in last private reply .

helenbn Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    My IP is dynamic and it changes randomly . in this case i suggest you to provide full access , may be single ip removal not work . current public IP is 117.253.128.217

helenbn Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

If I go to Components>JA Multilingual>Association Manager, I can view the list of translated EasyBlog Posts. But If I click on any of the linked Words, like the Title of an article or the Edit under a language column heading, then the pop-up window just shows the EasyBlog dashboard.

If I go to Components>EasyBlog>Posts, I see the default language Posts with the same ID# listed for as many languages as I have installed. (So I have five languages installed and one post listed five times with ID#1 and all in the default language.) None are the translation. All are for "All" language and all are in the default language. >
    I checked the site In Association manager > easyblog entries here > http://prntscr.com/9eq0de
    I can see all the languages in it .
    could u post them on front end and check it . currently there is no post showing on front end in easyblog
    and check the translation issue on front end panel of site .

helenbn Friend

I have it published on my development localhost and it does not work. I can publish it on the live site and wait for you to check them but then it would have the demo article live on the site for hours. ๐Ÿ™

Or you could publish it, see the problem and then unpublish it quickly? Of the five duplicate listings with the same ID#, only one will publish. It is normally the one on the bottom of the list.

I have attached screenshots of en-US vs. es-ES of the same menu News.

1. en-US-News
    2. es_ES-News
    helenbn Friend

Hi Pankaj,

There are now some posts published. These have not been translated, yet though. I am waiting to make sure the client doesn’t want to edit anything, then I will translate, probably tomorrow.

Feel free to publish the demo content, for a short time, to check the problems.

Thanks,
    Helen

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

At this moment, JA Multilingual isn’t compatible with Easyblog latest version (5.0.3)

We’re trying to fix this issue and will be back to you soon right after we have the solution.

helenbn Friend

Thank you.

Thanks, Helen

The Captain Moderator

Hi Helen, To resolve this problem, At the first, you find and open the file:
    [YOUR_SITE]/administrator/components/com_jalang/helpers/translator/translator.php. Find the snippet code :
    โ€‹
    if($newid) { $adapter->afterSave($this, $sourceid, $iFields); }
    โ€‹
    add to the after the code below:

โ€‹
    //Update Easyblog_post_category table if the version of EasyBlog is 5.x
    โ€‹

if($adapter->table == 'easyblog_post'){ 
    $xml = JFactory::getXML(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_easyblog/easyblog.xml'); 
    $version = (string)$xml->version; 
    if((int)$version >= 5.0){ $sql_e = $db->getQuery(true); 
    $sql_e ->select('id, category_id') 
    ->from($db->quoteName($table)) 
    ->where('id='.$db->quote($newid)); 
    $db->setQuery($sql_e); 
    $ePost = $db->loadObject();
    โ€‹
            if($ePost){
                $sql_e->clear();
                $sql_e->insert('#__easyblog_post_category')
                      ->columns(array($db->quoteName('post_id'),$db->quoteName('category_id'),$db->quoteName('primary')))
                      ->values(implode(',',array($db->quote($ePost->id),$db->quote($ePost->category_id),1)));
                $db->setQuery($sql_e);
                $db->execute();  
            }
        }
    }

Next, Find and open the file: [YOUR_SITE]/administrator/components/com_jalang/helpers/translater/content/adapters/easyblog_post.php. Replace the code :
    $this->translate_filters = array('isnew = 0'); by the code
    โ€‹

$xml = JFactory::getXml(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR .'/components/com_easyblog/easyblog.xml'); 
    $version = (string)$xml->version; if((int)$version < 5.0){ 
        $this->translate_filters = array('ispending = 0'); 
    }else{ 
        $this->translate_filters = array('isnew = 0'); 
    }

โ€‹
    Hope to help for you. Please confirm the result for me.
    Regards

agilisgmbh Friend

[YOUR_SITE]/administrator/components/com_jalang/helpers/translater/content/adapters/easyblog_post.php. si wrong path. should be I think: [YOUR_SITE]/administrator/components/com_jalang/helpers/content/adapters/easyblog_post.php. after making those changes, got blank page under: MYJOOMLA/administrator/index.php?option=com_jalang&view=items

Please see content (changes) of translator.php attached

1. Screenshot_2016.01.05_004
    agilisgmbh Friend

@helenbn:
    Could you solve that problem, does it work for you?
    Iยดve seen, that you also have had the 1056 Error with the easyblog.
    Did fixes work for you?

Luna Garden Moderator

@agilisgmbh: Could you post the info of your site here (Admin account, site URL and FTP account). We tried the fix on our end and it did work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  enzo.rodi 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘EasyBlog translation integration is not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.