Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Thanks @adam M – but I have tried and so did @saguaros – I am unable to get mine to work at tall. My API key works for Saguaros so I am not sure what is happening. I was told the Youtube feed was a bug in the plugin now. If that is not the case or if it is fixed then I do not know what it wrong – the API key I am using is correct and I checked my database etc. I am using the latest Joomla verions 3.4.4 so that may be the issue, I am not sure. I started out really liking that plugin, but our needs have changed so I am not sure we will continue to use it without the Youtube feature.

Thanks
    IBEWguy

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @adam M – but I have tried and so did @saguaros – I am unable to get mine to work at tall. My API key works for Saguaros so I am not sure what is happening. I was told the Youtube feed was a bug in the plugin now. If that is not the case or if it is fixed then I do not know what it wrong – the API key I am using is correct and I checked my database etc. I am using the latest Joomla verions 3.4.4 so that may be the issue, I am not sure. I started out really liking that plugin, but our needs have changed so I am not sure we will continue to use it without the Youtube feature.

Thanks
    IBEWguy

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Could you please re-send temporary admin account via private reply ? The previous account you provide doesn’t work.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Could you please re-send temporary admin account via private reply ? The previous account you provide doesn’t work.

ibewguy Friend

Hello @adam M – thank you, PM sent. I have tried everything listed above to eliminate the double image – nothing worked!

I did get the youtube feed to work – youtube has changed the format for their user ID’s and Channel ID’s
    Thanks!

ibewguy Friend

Hello @adam M – thank you, PM sent. I have tried everything listed above to eliminate the double image – nothing worked!

I did get the youtube feed to work – youtube has changed the format for their user ID’s and Channel ID’s
    Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Now the temporary account work but I didn’t see any post with duplicated image. Since your site is live, I cannot change anything just to test the plugin. Please let me know where can I check the problem or create a temporary page with the problem so I can check.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Now the temporary account work but I didn’t see any post with duplicated image. Since your site is live, I cannot change anything just to test the plugin. Please let me know where can I check the problem or create a temporary page with the problem so I can check.

ibewguy Friend

Hi @adam M – every post under the Facebook menu item (left hand side just like demo) has a double image – all of them!! haha

I appreciate you looking – also, I spoke too soon about the Youtube feed. I cannot get it to work. I reloaded the plugin, refreshed all the API’s on and on and on and it worked for about 10 minutes yesterday.

The Social feed plugin is a great thing when it is working, unfortunately it has never fully worked for me since day one.

My site is live, but that doesn’t mean you can’t test – I have been trying to fix it myself for over a month. Something is simply broken or Youtube is preventing me from importing for some reason I do not understand.

Thanks anyway for your attempt to help. I will continue to work on it on my own. For now I will have to manually go into my facebook feed and remove the double images.

ibewguy Friend

Hi @adam M – every post under the Facebook menu item (left hand side just like demo) has a double image – all of them!! haha

I appreciate you looking – also, I spoke too soon about the Youtube feed. I cannot get it to work. I reloaded the plugin, refreshed all the API’s on and on and on and it worked for about 10 minutes yesterday.

The Social feed plugin is a great thing when it is working, unfortunately it has never fully worked for me since day one.

My site is live, but that doesn’t mean you can’t test – I have been trying to fix it myself for over a month. Something is simply broken or Youtube is preventing me from importing for some reason I do not understand.

Thanks anyway for your attempt to help. I will continue to work on it on my own. For now I will have to manually go into my facebook feed and remove the double images.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please let me know if I missed something but I still didn’t see any problem 🙁 (see attachment screenshot). About the Youtube feed, look like the problem came from Youtube API change, I reported this matter to development team so they can check and update the documentation if necessary.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please let me know if I missed something but I still didn’t see any problem 🙁 (see attachment screenshot). About the Youtube feed, look like the problem came from Youtube API change, I reported this matter to development team so they can check and update the documentation if necessary.

ibewguy Friend

First off – thank you @adam M for all your help and attention. If you open those articles everyone one had double images.

I manually went through and deleted the double image after I got your response since I do not know the solution.

Thanks again!
    IBEWguy

ibewguy Friend

First off – thank you @adam M for all your help and attention. If you open those articles everyone one had double images.

I manually went through and deleted the double image after I got your response since I do not know the solution.

Thanks again!
    IBEWguy

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

This topic contains 44 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum