Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Hello @adam M,

I send PM

thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

I checked your site but didn’t see any duplicate image, could you please be more specific or provide a link where I can see the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

I checked your site but didn’t see any duplicate image, could you please be more specific or provide a link where I can see the problem ?

ibewguy Friend

OK thanks @adam M,

I unpublished the social feed plugin because it was not working…I thank you for taking a look. If I enable the plugin the run a cron I get all double images on my facebook feed. It does not matter if the css code offered by the solution in this thread is in the code or not, it just continues to pull in the double images.

Also, my Youtube feed just stopped working…I tried to roll back my plugin but the old downloads are no longer available.

thanks!

ibewguy Friend

OK thanks @adam M,

I unpublished the social feed plugin because it was not working…I thank you for taking a look. If I enable the plugin the run a cron I get all double images on my facebook feed. It does not matter if the css code offered by the solution in this thread is in the code or not, it just continues to pull in the double images.

Also, my Youtube feed just stopped working…I tried to roll back my plugin but the old downloads are no longer available.

thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

1. I will need you to enable the plugin, pull new feeds so I can investigate the problem and fix it for you, please decide.

2. About the Youtube feeds, there’s a bug in current version which has been reported few days ago and our development team is working on it already. The fix will be included in next version asap.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

1. I will need you to enable the plugin, pull new feeds so I can investigate the problem and fix it for you, please decide.

2. About the Youtube feeds, there’s a bug in current version which has been reported few days ago and our development team is working on it already. The fix will be included in next version asap.

ibewguy Friend

OK, thank you @adam M

ibewguy Friend

OK, thank you @adam M

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please let me know when you’re finished so I can have a look at the problem and assist you to fix it.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please let me know when you’re finished so I can have a look at the problem and assist you to fix it.

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @adam M – I will wait for the Youtube fix to investigate. I appreciate your efforts and your willingness to help me! Thank you!

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @adam M – I will wait for the Youtube fix to investigate. I appreciate your efforts and your willingness to help me! Thank you!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

I have just got a reply from our tester and she said that the function to pull feeds from Youtube works fine, please make sure that you’re using correct API key.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

I have just got a reply from our tester and she said that the function to pull feeds from Youtube works fine, please make sure that you’re using correct API key.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

This topic contains 44 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum